GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ill?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 10:59
Regular
Came home last night about 11.15pm after watching the footy at my girlfriends house.
Started to feel a bit sick about 10.45pm so I thought it would be best to go home and get some sleep.

From about 1am I was up near enough every hour till 7am being sick. I feel horrible now. Sore everywhere and can't seem to get sleep.

Bah.

Anyone else felt like this lately?
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:56
Regular
Had to change my sign in name as this PC Dosn't remember the other password.

My dad had it on Sunday but he thought it was the new medication he was taking.
Not the best feeling in the world, I'm going to drink flat coke (this supposedly is good for you) and play Postal 2 (which arrived this morning) and then Champ manager 4.

Really should be studying for exams that are soon but my brain is too sore to think much today.
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:49
Regular
poor ol' thing
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:42
Regular
Ow Poorly.
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:15
Regular
"cachoo"
All I think about when people get ill is this SARS virus going around.
A lot of people around me are ill too, just colds and stuff. But I haven't been ill for a .. very long time. Haven't had a cold for about 2 years.. honest. I overdosed on Orange Juice.. :D
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Ah yes, I seem to remember this happening to me back in 1787, I caught the plauge off a fishmongreless.

Arr, good luck with it, did me Plenty ney harm...
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't have any problems sleeping to illness, but I did have a problem with sleeping.

The police came to my door at half 8. HALF BLOODY 8!

And all they wanted me to do was tell them all I knew about an 'assualt' incident at school about two months ago.

Bah!

Anyway, hope you get better soon. :-)
Thu 24/04/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Came home last night about 11.15pm after watching the footy at my girlfriends house.
Started to feel a bit sick about 10.45pm so I thought it would be best to go home and get some sleep.

From about 1am I was up near enough every hour till 7am being sick. I feel horrible now. Sore everywhere and can't seem to get sleep.

Bah.

Anyone else felt like this lately?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.