GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
It's been totally over-shadowed by Zelda and Metroid Prime, but "Enter The Matrix" is also out in May, and S.R has dropped the price to under 30 quid. I was thinking of buying it but if I buy Zelda, I'll be skint

Has anyone reserved the game and more importantly, do you think it will be any good (due to most games based on movies are rubbish)?

Hope to hear from you.
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
It's been totally over-shadowed by Zelda and Metroid Prime, but "Enter The Matrix" is also out in May, and S.R has dropped the price to under 30 quid. I was thinking of buying it but if I buy Zelda, I'll be skint

Has anyone reserved the game and more importantly, do you think it will be any good (due to most games based on movies are rubbish)?

Hope to hear from you.
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:52
Regular
Get Zelda... it'll be all you need :D
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:53
Regular
I think it's gonna be rubbish, but you never know.

I won't think about buying it though, at least till i've read NGC's review and heard some views of people who've played it.

Though I doubt it'll be any good.
Thu 24/04/03 at 12:07
Regular
Well, NGC's preview made it sound pretty good, I also watched a preview video of the game off gamespy also looked good and with the Wakashi (I spelt that wrong right?) brothers also working on the game it should end up pretty good, but the fact is this, Zelda will be better, get that then if u have any money left over get enter the matrix if it turns out good.
Thu 24/04/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
On GamesMaster's DVD, even the PS2-version looks brilliant!

It really could be something-special - just like the first film.

I'll be getting this game - whether it finally is any good, or not. I just love The Matrix that much.
Thu 24/04/03 at 19:54
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I just read NOM's preview, it looks and sounds pretty good, but why does it have to be released so close to Zelda?
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:02
Regular
It does sound good but wait and see some nice opinions for it and pick it up in June...

So much has gone into it.
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:41
Regular
Solskjær wrote:

> I'll be getting this whether it finally is any good, or not. I
> just love The Matrix that much.

Are you sure you're not a Sony boy in disguise?
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:38
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Solskjær wrote:
>
> I'll be getting this whether it finally is any good, or not. I
> just love The Matrix that much.
>
> Are you sure you're not a Sony boy in disguise?

I'm sure he just wants to keep up with the storyline :P
Fri 25/04/03 at 15:08
Regular
Yeah, the preview on the Gamesmaster DVD looked good, but i WANT THAT tRUE cRIME: sTREETS oF la GAME.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.