GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yesturday I purchased."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
Pikmin

An extremely amazing game. I've never seen so much fun and innovation in a game before (more than Mario Sunshine!) Its a fun game, i've been playing it for a bit and its been some good fun, raising Pikmin, throwing Pikmin, controlling Pikmin. Cor' its soooooo good!

Although, i'm on like day 7, and it seems to be going quite fast, which is worrying, i've heard the game is quite short aswell...

Still, its proper fun ruling a group of 100 Pikmin around....

Well worth £19.99
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:24
Regular
I'd have to say Pikmin is like my third most favourite Gamecube game... which is actually surprisingly better than any of these Resident Evil's or Timesplitters.

Most Anticipated game: Pikmin 2.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:25
Regular
Blue Pikmin rock.

And I unlocked challenge mode, which is enjoyable cause I like the whole raising Pikmin idea. I can raise 102 Pikmin in a day (thats probs an awful score.....)

Woo

*go Pikmin*
Thu 24/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
Don't forget you can play it again;)

Twice in four days. I was ill.

Pikmin does rule.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:48
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:

>
> Still, would'nt it be cool to get Ninja Pikmin or something similar?
> They could serious kick some rear, whilst the others attack it
> normally.

Ohhhhh

I posted about that ages ago when we we're inventing out own Pikmin colours. There are some black Pikmin in the sequel so we can only hope.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:45
Regular
Blue Onion, thats on the third place in the water, get this on the third day, think Pikmin 2 has got purple and white ones, purple one something todo with posion and think the white ones will be able to see in the dark
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:43
Regular
Me thinks I'm gonna buy Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion again some time soon, it's nearly a year since I completed them and i've got an urge to play them.

Can't wait for Pikmin 2, I hope it's 10 times longer and has a snow level.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:42
Regular
I have'nt got the Blue onion yet :'(

I was wondering how you saved the drowning ones.....

Still, would'nt it be cool to get Ninja Pikmin or something similar? They could serious kick some rear, whilst the others attack it normally.
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:40
Regular
Don't forget that you can send blue Pikmin in the water to retrieve drowning ones.

Go Pikmin!

*waves flag*
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:40
Regular
yep its worth the £19.99, but may wait and see the new pikmin 2
Thu 24/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
Pikmin

An extremely amazing game. I've never seen so much fun and innovation in a game before (more than Mario Sunshine!) Its a fun game, i've been playing it for a bit and its been some good fun, raising Pikmin, throwing Pikmin, controlling Pikmin. Cor' its soooooo good!

Although, i'm on like day 7, and it seems to be going quite fast, which is worrying, i've heard the game is quite short aswell...

Still, its proper fun ruling a group of 100 Pikmin around....

Well worth £19.99

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.