GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*mild spoiler*I know how find to out who wins SS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 22:21
Regular
you can find out who wins SurvivorSeries!

what you do is look in your TV paper and if it says that WWFraw is on, on friday WWf will of won if it isn't on then the Alliance won.
Mon 19/11/01 at 23:21
yeh tell me about it! Even the descriptions on Sky Digital Guide read "Grappling Action presented by Jim Ross and Kevin Kelly" lol
Mon 19/11/01 at 23:15
GrimMetal wrote:
> of course this was the best way for the story to go, but to say checking next
> weeks tv guide would give us the result is ridiculous!

i could argue with the fact that regular weekly programmes are always printed in the TV guide. the ntl guide has the months listings and the regulars are the same and the guide i read is a weekly one and if something has been cancelled and there is a special show they dont change it. they even have the same descriptions for everything
Mon 19/11/01 at 23:09
of course this was the best way for the story to go, but to say checking next weeks tv guide would give us the result is ridiculous!
Mon 19/11/01 at 22:56
GrimMetal wrote:
> OMG!!!! You retards! I never thought I would find a group of people that take
> wrestling as real as you lot in this topic! ITS A STORY. THE SHOW WOULD STILL
> HAVE BEEN ON EVEN IF THE ALLIANCE HAD WON. Sheesh!

but if the WWF lost then the story line would be WCW are better and we wouldnt like that so we are right to be glad that WWF won and the story line is in favour of them.
Mon 19/11/01 at 22:33
OMG!!!! You retards! I never thought I would find a group of people that take wrestling as real as you lot in this topic! ITS A STORY. THE SHOW WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN ON EVEN IF THE ALLIANCE HAD WON. Sheesh!
Mon 19/11/01 at 17:34
Regular
Finally, no more WCW or ECW!!!! After Survivor Series, Stone Cold will once again live in fear of Vince McMahon and our olympic hero, KURT ANGLE!!!

*Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo* It's true, it's damn true.

Got milk?
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:46
Regular
All the wrestlers will still feature. Either that or the WWFE would lose money and like in Shane'o'Macs music, "if you ain't talkin' money then you're talking no matter"
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Shame that wouldn't work because on Raw and Smackdown this week they guaranteed Raw would continue on but it depends if it's WWF gracing our screens or WCW.
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:09
Regular
Sorry for posting it twice, I put it instead of if.
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:08
Regular
Good idea. Have you tried it? Wouldn't sound good as WCW Raw or ECW Raw. If the Alliance wins, will it be Nitro and Thunder or will it stay as Raw and Smackdown!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.