GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games do you want to come out?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 22:09
Regular
I want a Dragon ball Z game for the gamecube. It will be klass. you could select all the characters and select where to fight and all. you could also unlock secret characters like king kai and king colt ect. You could also use specials like kamekameha (if i spelt it right) beam canon and distructo disk.

What do you think??
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:09
I want a Dragon ball Z game for the gamecube. It will be klass. you could select all the characters and select where to fight and all. you could also unlock secret characters like king kai and king colt ect. You could also use specials like kamekameha (if i spelt it right) beam canon and distructo disk.

What do you think??
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dragon Ball Z eh? Not really a fan of that, truth be told. But I suppose if a Dragon Ball Z game were to be released for the Gamecube, I see no reason why it wouldn't be any good.

As for wanted games releases........ there's plenty that just turned third party SEGA could do. An all-new Sonic game for Gamecube (to accompany Sonic Adventure 2: Battle) wouldn't go amiss. I'd like to see the Chaotix Crew star in another game (they've only been in Knuckles' Chaotix on the Mega Drive 32X), and they'd be great alongside Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, Eggman and Amy. And while we're on the subject of the Mega Drive, how about a Bomberman game on the Gamecube? Or, a 3D version of Rolo to the Rescue (a little known Mega Drive game involving an elephant and some forest animals).

As for Nintendo themselves, updates of Mario Kart, Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Puzzle League, Excitebike, Mario Tennis and perhaps Tetris would be cool. As for Rare, who in their right mind wouldn't want more exploits along the lines of Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo-Tooie, Donkey Kong 64 and Diddy Kong Racing?

And then there's games on other consoles that I'd love to see converted to Gamecube. The PS2's Red Faction would be great on GC, plus the Dreamcast's excellent ChuChu Rocket, Spider-Man, Quake III Arena and Worms World Party would be must-have games if they arrived on GC.

Okey dokey............time for me to shut me gob.
Sat 17/11/01 at 22:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I would like to see Mother 3 (Earthbound 2) but it has been canned, after being worked on for something like 6 years, and due out for N64 since before the 64 was even out, then it was coming to 64DD, then 64DD was cancelled everywhere but Japan, and it got canned. What a waste of six years hard work. I think there should be a sequel to Earthbound on GC because as I keep saying Earthbound is one of the greatest RPGs I have ever played and teaches the Final Fantasy series a few things!

I also wanna see a new F-Zero (and hopefully a track editor for it!), and Tony Hawks 3 as long as it does have a track editor like the second one did.

What else? The (proper) follow up to Mario RPG (made by square). Mario Paper looks great, and I wanna get it, but Mari RPG is the thing of legend (I haven't played it but am dying to!)

Also Perfect Dark 2 (obviously) the 'true' follow up to Half-Life, some Baldurs Gate style RPGing and a game with a punk rock soundtrack that isn't a sports (skating, biking, boarding) sim!
Sat 17/11/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I want:-

Chuckie Egg Advance
and
Repton 3 Advance

Two of the greatest games ever that would make GREAT GBA games!

On a more likely note. I really want the GBA SaberWulf game! As SaberWulf is one of my ALL TIME favourite game, that game is going to be great! Plus the fact that it's made by Rare means that it's gonna be QUALITY!

Also I REALLY want a Metroid game to come out on GBA! Super Metroid was one of my favourite SNES games, and it'll be WICKED on the GBA!

:)
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:32
Regular
2 SNES i want to come out are : Act Razor and a game like Starwing (can't remember the name of it tho)

A theme park game for the GBA would also cheer me up quite a bit.
Sun 18/11/01 at 14:34
Regular
all i know about that Starwing look-a-like game was you could be loads of different things like a spaceship, kart thing nd other stuff
Sun 18/11/01 at 18:04
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
RiCkOsS wrote:
> 2 SNES i want to come out are : Act Razor and a game like Starwing (can't
> remember the name of it tho)

A theme park game for the GBA would also cheer
> me up quite a bit.

Well there's a theme park type game in the form of Jurassic Park Builder.

Sun 18/11/01 at 18:09
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
RiCkOsS wrote:
> all i know about that Starwing look-a-like game was you could be loads of
> different things like a spaceship, kart thing nd other stuff

I've actually got the game I think your refering to on my SNES.

It's the one where you have a mech, and it morphs into a plane, car, and a mech.

I can't remember what it was called. Something like "Vortex".

It was quite good. Specially for a 3D SNES game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.