GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A few Q's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 15:52
Regular
* Does the PAL version of Ridge Racer 64 have black boarders and slower speed than the Americans version?

* I read a review of Jet Force Gem and it was for the American version, and it said that there was a real bad frame-rate problem with the game. Does the UK version have the same frame-rate problem?

* And finaly, is Parasite Eve 2 for the Psx any good? I've seen a rolling demo of it and I'm not sure.
Sat 26/04/03 at 01:13
Regular
No you didn't Shadowman rules so much...

I love that game... I wanted the sequel... *Cries*
Shadowman over Jet Force anyday.
Fri 25/04/03 at 14:00
Regular
I got shadowman instead of jet force gemini, I think I made a mistake back then...
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:49
Regular
Jet Force Gemini tricky?

The only annoying thing about it was recueing the tribal people thingies... I just loved to shoot them.
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Jet Force Gemini on the N64 will appear to have a 'bad' frame-rate if you play this game after having played a next-generation console - like the GameCube, for example. Even the "masterpiece" that is Zelda: Ocarina of Time looks bad against something like Luigi's Mansion, or Metroid Prime.

It's still a good game, though. If a little too-tricky later on.
Thu 24/04/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
1) Wouldn't have thought so.

2) Was fine for me

3) This is a NINTENDO forum.
Thu 24/04/03 at 15:52
Regular
"where's my tag?"
* Does the PAL version of Ridge Racer 64 have black boarders and slower speed than the Americans version?

* I read a review of Jet Force Gem and it was for the American version, and it said that there was a real bad frame-rate problem with the game. Does the UK version have the same frame-rate problem?

* And finaly, is Parasite Eve 2 for the Psx any good? I've seen a rolling demo of it and I'm not sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.