GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Reccomend Me" Thread!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/07 at 21:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Do you ever like something like a TV show, music or films and you want to know similar stuff?

For example, i like Nickelback and someone said to me "if you like Nickelback you should check out Breaking Benjamin" so i did and now i have found another artist i like, so i thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where you can say something you like and then some of the kind people on the forum might be able to reccomend something to you for you to check out!

If anyone has any good TV series' they could reccomend that are similar to or as good as 24 and Prison Break i would appreciate it!
Sat 30/06/07 at 17:33
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
May be a little late to recommend this as theseason fiale is tomorrow, but Supernatural is a fantastic series that really gets you involved with a decent plot.

Scary just got sexy... and to check some of the female cast... indeed it has! :p
Wed 20/06/07 at 03:33
Regular
"8==="
Lost better than Daybreak?

'Fraid not. For instance: things actually happened in Daybreak.
Mon 18/06/07 at 21:06
Regular
"lets go back"
There is a whole season of Day Break btw. It was cancelled after a few eps but they put the rest on the net so fans could finish watching it. Its worth watching if you have nothing else to watch. Lost and Heroes are obviously better though.
Mon 18/06/07 at 16:09
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was just looking on youtube to tery and get a jist of Jericho but by the looks of it thats been cancelled as well!

I want some more good TV to watch, although im gonna be seeing Lost season 3 and Heroes season 1 soon so that will take some time to get through!
Mon 18/06/07 at 15:23
Regular
"lets go back"
Day Break was good, but it got cancelled. Its worth a watch. If you like the first episode or two then you'll probably enjoy the whole thing.
Mon 18/06/07 at 13:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone know if "Jericho" or "Day Break" are any good?
Wed 16/05/07 at 17:30
Regular
"8==="
The Wardy wrote:
>
> And yeah your're right Hedfix...Theory of a Deadman are pretty
> cool :)

Remembered the other ones now too: Default, also very good.
Wed 16/05/07 at 10:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm a Pandorist (Is that the word? Well, I've invented it now), and I've got to say it's well worth it. Only problem is that oh so often, it'll play stuff that I've already got on iTunes, but it's introduced me to some damn good stuff, so I'm not complaining!
Tue 15/05/07 at 22:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Geffdof wrote:
> If you want music recommendations, then sign up at Pandora.com

:o You legend! I found that site in school and used to use it all the time and then when i left school i forgot what it was called and was trying to remember but never found it until you said! Nice one!

And yeah your're right Hedfix...Theory of a Deadman are pretty cool :)
Tue 15/05/07 at 21:59
Regular
"lets go back"
If you want music recommendations, then sign up at Pandora.com

Its an online "radio". You make stations based on an artist (or several artist) and songs by similar artists get played. Its great for just listening to as a radio station, but it also useful to discover new bands that you might not have heard of before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.