GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will be"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 19:15
Regular
online by the 28th. can anyone give me their details on pso so that I know who to look for
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:45
Regular
Ok I'll stick to Skies Of Arcadia for my RPG fix... and Pokemon when it arrives.
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:35
Regular
Don't get Phantasy Star Online, great game, superb infact, once you get online you probably won't stop playing for a good few weeks.

Only problem is Sega left a massive bug in it which occasionally when you're online causes the game to crash when it's saving, corrupting your data and loosing your character.

I lost a level 84 character the other day which took me around 150 hrs to build up, since then I really can't be to play it anymore. Starting from lv1 again is just not fun.

Stupid Sega, they've had around 6 months to fix the bug between the Jap and European releases. They need some new bug testers me thinks and if they think they're gonna get me paying £6 a month to play a bugged up game then they got another thing coming.

Stupid thing is the Xbox live version has exaclty the same problem.
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:15
Regular
Nah, games that were built for online play isn't for todays gamer... as an extra maybe.

Animal Crossing as an online option to visit someone elses world is a great idea. Doesn't need to be 100% online though.
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:07
Regular
I ain't.

I'm not prepared to spend £6 a month extra for playing games online.

Online console gaming just isn't for me - and I can't see it being too profitable with this generation of consoles.
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:03
Regular
Okily day... Skies of Arcadia: Legends it is then.

Have you played it online?
Fri 25/04/03 at 00:02
Regular
If you want a decent RPG, as you know, Zelda and Skies of Arcadia are the ones to go for.

PSO was just something I tried because I was curious (and had won a GAD at the time) - although I'm grateful to SR for giving it to me for free (as I am with all my wins :) ) I'm glad I didn't spend any hard earned cash on it.
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:58
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> I enjoyed the offline bit for a little while...I'm bored of it now
> though

My friend is obsessed with it... I am so damn tempted.... hmmmm I'll resist.
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:57
Regular
I enjoyed the offline bit for a little while...I'm bored of it now though
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:36
Regular
So how many is actually enjoying PSO at the moment?
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:18
Regular
Phantasy Star Online

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.