GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eurovision"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/07 at 20:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was surprised there isnt a thread already about this unless there is and i need to go to specsavers!!!

Anyone else watching?
Mon 14/05/07 at 20:51
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Slovenia's was almost exactly like "Way to fall" from mEtal gear solid.
Go on, listen to it.
Mon 14/05/07 at 10:48
Regular
Well France's was hilarious, that speaks for itself.

The UK's was just an orgy of camp outfits, elaborate props, sexual innuendo and overblown pop. Eurovision at its finest.

Sweden's lead singer looked like Zoe Wanamaker and was probably the campest man in Helsinki.
Sun 13/05/07 at 21:42
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Mav wrote:
> Right, the Ukraine entry has to win.
>
> If not them, one of Romania, UK, France and Sweden.
Ukraine and Romania, yeah, but how do you think the others could be in anyway possible?

He has a cat on his shoulder.
Pink.

Really, in all fairness.
Sun 13/05/07 at 21:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ok i was bored...so just for you Kawada...

I DID IT!!!
Sun 13/05/07 at 18:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
congratulations to Japan and Hiro from Heroes for sneaking in and stealing the Eurovision song contest.

Gozaimass Nippon!!!
Sun 13/05/07 at 11:30
Regular
I would be interested if the competition was about every country genuinely picking their best act and then Europe voting for whichever song they enjoyed most, but nothing could be further from the truth.

We seem to use it as a way of 'breaking' new talent, with relative unknowns usually responsible for our entry. I remember Ireland storming it once or twice when they bothered sending Boyzone and Westlife, the best they had at the time.

I don't really care. If we took it seriously one year it would be interesting but with the way the voting has become I doubt we'd win anyway.
Sun 13/05/07 at 10:54
Regular
"eat toast!"
finally another lousy eurovision ends. Plenty of politically motivated voting combined with rubbish songs all round completes a sad and terrible event for another year.

Why do we bother with this eurovision song contest. Was there anyone who bothered to vote?
Sun 13/05/07 at 00:01
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I only saw the edited highlights while I was waiting for Apocalyptica but the Romanian one looked pretty brilliant.
The one that won was LAME. Generic. There was nothing there.
Sat 12/05/07 at 22:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
spoonbeast wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> I was surprised there isnt a thread already about this unless
> there is and i need to go to specsavers!!!
>
> Anyone else watching?
>
> Ahem, my thread...
>
>
> Link

Oops my bad sorry man, i only looked in the Movies & TV section cos its on tv :p
Sat 12/05/07 at 22:01
Regular
Right, the Ukraine entry has to win.

If not them, one of Romania, UK, France and Sweden.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.