GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1st Class Postage?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/04/03 at 20:24
Regular
I ordered something online a few days a go and it was dispatched today via 1st class Royal mail delivery. Does this mean that the item will arrive tomorrow or will it be saturday? Thanks!
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:24
Regular
I ordered something online a few days a go and it was dispatched today via 1st class Royal mail delivery. Does this mean that the item will arrive tomorrow or will it be saturday? Thanks!
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Party Hard"
Most probably tomorrow.

Unless it was a free gift because SR don't send out free stuff by first class.

For some reason.

Even if you pay the extra 60p.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:25
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
and this involves the future of gaming as know it................why?
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Party Hard"
ElfMan wrote:
> and this involves the future of gaming as know it................why?

Please sod off.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Should be tomorrow for sure. 1st class is next day unless you live on Isle of mann, Northern Ireland, somewhere remote.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
Thanks for the replies! I hope it does arrive tomorrow as my anticipation is too great. Oh and Elfman, unless you have something reasonable to contribute then please banish from my sight immediatley.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Alastair, where is it being dispatched from & where do you live?
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
Its been dispatched from Leeds and I live in Halifax :) Its very close to Leeds, does that alter how quickly it will arrive?
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:37
Regular
"\\"
1st class... Should be 1 or two day delivery unless its somewhere remote like someone said...

I order my new shoes (DC critics) on friday, and they arrived today... And that wasnt first class. But to be fair, it was followed by saturday, then easter, then a bank holiday, so it could of been here sooner if it wasnt over the easter holidays
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I know where Halifax is, its about a 15 minute drive from me! It will definately be there tomorrow mate. If it was being dispatched from London and you lived in Edinburgh it probably would be saturday when you got it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.