GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone fancy a game of C&C Generals?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Command & Conquer: Generals'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:02
Regular
Sick of playing annoying Americans, players with slow connections and people who feel it is necessary to end every word with "!!!" and "w00t"

So, say about 3pm tomorrow? I know a lot of you have this game, and some of us talked about having a game, so reply here if you fancy it. If 3 is no good for you, suggest a time. We'll sort out what area to play in (ie. UK lobby, USA lobby etc) and what our names are (I'm DrunkenHorse by the way) when we've confirmed a couple of people.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:02
Regular
"That's right!"
Sick of playing annoying Americans, players with slow connections and people who feel it is necessary to end every word with "!!!" and "w00t"

So, say about 3pm tomorrow? I know a lot of you have this game, and some of us talked about having a game, so reply here if you fancy it. If 3 is no good for you, suggest a time. We'll sort out what area to play in (ie. UK lobby, USA lobby etc) and what our names are (I'm DrunkenHorse by the way) when we've confirmed a couple of people.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
Evening, I MIGHT be able to play.

But I'm crap at it.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Yes indeed, I'll take you up on that game of brocoloid americans. 3 Pee-em shall we say?
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:05
Regular
If my comp was good enuff :p
I have an original copy untouched
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:06
Regular
"That's right!"
I can only play at certain times, since most of the day my brother is taking up the all the bandwidth with his PC, and the game runs so slow it's unplayable. Can't do it in the evening.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I'll kill yer broccoli!
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:55
Regular
Look for a guy called sovietbadboy. He's my friend who loves Generals and plays online quite often.
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:13
Regular
I've been playing on RA2 online for a couple days now...sick of slowing down for yanks, and sick of them giving up because I've blown up their War Factory...good beating them though :D
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:35
Regular
i used to play RA2 online. But it's WAY too slow on a 56k.

I may go round to sovietbadboy's house for a game of Generals.
Fri 25/04/03 at 13:40
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm hopping online to play right now. If you can, have a look in the USA lobby (#1) for DrunkenHorse. That's ol' MoJo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.