GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grand theft auto vice city, hidden packages???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:35
Regular
Anyone know where there is a hidden package in the bathroom stall of the film studio. It is listed in the book as being there, but I can't find it. Thanks!!!!
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yup I was wrong too, just as you enter the main gate go to the first studio to your right. The package is in there just to your left as you go in.
Fri 25/04/03 at 22:21
"period drama"
Probably because the place isn't a bathroom yet - it's in the empty studio if I remeber correctly, off to the north of the complex, the more easterly of the two.
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
crazycol wrote:
> There is another one, its ontop of one of the buildings i the
> studio.

No it's not, it's in one of the studios, the one with the alien sets in it. I think it's the studio directly next to the UFO, just go into the studio and turn to your left, it's there.

By the way, I am addicted to this game.

:)
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:37
Jive wrote:
> Ooo-er so it has.
>
> Looks like it's back to the PS2 forum then for GTA:VC questions.
>
> Gulp :/

I'm sure now most people have got fed up of it, so I'm sure we won't have that many.
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:36
43. This package is inside studio C. The letter C is split in half on the
doorway. The set in this studio will eventually change. If it's empty you
can't miss the package. If it's a bathroom, check the stalls.

This is from gamefaqs.com, and this is the link.(space before grand)

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/ grand_theft_auto_vice_city_packages.txt

There is also a map, which goes with the same package numbers. (space before grand)

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/ grand_theft_auto_vice_city_packages.gif
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:34
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ooo-er so it has.

Looks like it's back to the PS2 forum then for GTA:VC questions.

Gulp :/
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> I think it's gone.

Has it?

*looks embaressed*

Will go and check that out :)
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:26
Jive wrote:

> By the way, there is a Vice City forum although it's starting to die
> down a bit now.

I think it's gone.
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:07
" Crazy!"
Basically, there is only one hidden package in the film studios, so if you find one then you know you've got it.

There is another one, its ontop of one of the buildings i the studio.

You could either use a helicopter, or you can do a series of jumps from the stairs on the outside of the studio to gain it, the bike way would also give you a unique jump if completed properly.
Fri 25/04/03 at 09:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Heh...that's because your up waaaaay too early for me, infact I was still laid in bed when you posted this.

By the way, there is a Vice City forum although it's starting to die down a bit now.

Welcome to the forums as well :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.