GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things generald in DW4 Would NEVER say"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 04:33
Regular
At the battle at Hu Lao Gate:

Liu Bei: 50 defeated!
Cao Cao: *quickly counts on his fingers* 13 defeated!
Allied Generals: *snicker loudly*
Cao Cao: Messenger! Send a message to Liu Bei!
Messenger: What shall the message say, lord Cao Cao?
Cao Cao: Tell him....ahhh.....Tell him his horse is ugly.
Messenger: Yes my lord! *runs off*

Messenger: *runs across the road towards where Liu Bei is positioned*
Lu Bu: Hah! Get out of my way! *decapitates messenger who drops note* What's this? *dismounts and picks up note* "Your horse is ugly. - Cao Cao" GRAAAH! RED HARE IS NOT UGLY! *Lu Bu goes on a mad killing rampage*

Yuan Shao's force's morale is dropping!

Private: Lu Bu has coem to detroy us!

Cao Cao's force have been routed!
Sun Jian's force have been routed!
Liu Bei's force have been routed!
Yuan Shao's forces are screwed!

*victory music plays. "Dong Zhuo's forces truimphant" appears on the screen. Lu Bu marks Dong Zhuo out and writes "Lu Bu" instead.*

Lu Bu: Red Hare is NOT UGLY!

---

The battle at Yi Ling

Zhou Yu: Lu Xun, I was going over our plans for this battle and tehre's something that concerns me...
Lu Xun: Yes?
Zhou Yu: Well, here it says that we begin the battle bys etting Liu Bei's camp on fire...
Lu Xun: *smiles sweetly* I know.
Zhou Yu: And then we set his forces on fire...
Lu Xun: *smiles proudly*
Zhou Yu: And then we set our headquaters on fire?
Lu Xun: Well, I figure by that time Liu Bei will be burned to death and I like fire and since I'm the strategist I thought "why not?"
Zhou Yu: Didn't Sun Quan order you to be sent to a psychiatrist for your pyromania.
Lu Xun: ...Yes.
Zhou Yu: ...It seems he didn't help much...
Lu Xun: Oh yeah. I burned him.
Zhou Yu: ...I see... *backs away slowly*
*Lu Xun pulls out a canteen of oil and throws it on Zhou Yu who screams and runs into Liu Bei's camp*
Lu Xun: ...I wonder if he knew I was just joking...
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:48
Regular
Wonko wrote:
>And Lu Bu is the most feared single person in
> all of ancient china.

Ooh Ooh.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:38
Regular
that odd way of writing it means I wanted it to be bold and itliized...that and I mispell words because I don't type the "right" way. It would be easier to read if the html type bold/not bold/italics/etc. worked.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:36
Regular
Sorry. *note to self, don't use not-widely accepted abbreviations* DW5 is Dynasty Warriors 4. And Lu Bu is the most feared single person in all of ancient china.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:28
Regular
I'm growing in numbers.

DW
DW2
DW3
DW4
DW4.1

Whatever next?
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:28
Um....I don't get it.

Who is General D? What is DW4?

And does that odd way of writing it mean you copy and pasted it from another site, which is not allowed?
Fri 25/04/03 at 04:33
Regular
At the battle at Hu Lao Gate:

Liu Bei: 50 defeated!
Cao Cao: *quickly counts on his fingers* 13 defeated!
Allied Generals: *snicker loudly*
Cao Cao: Messenger! Send a message to Liu Bei!
Messenger: What shall the message say, lord Cao Cao?
Cao Cao: Tell him....ahhh.....Tell him his horse is ugly.
Messenger: Yes my lord! *runs off*

Messenger: *runs across the road towards where Liu Bei is positioned*
Lu Bu: Hah! Get out of my way! *decapitates messenger who drops note* What's this? *dismounts and picks up note* "Your horse is ugly. - Cao Cao" GRAAAH! RED HARE IS NOT UGLY! *Lu Bu goes on a mad killing rampage*

Yuan Shao's force's morale is dropping!

Private: Lu Bu has coem to detroy us!

Cao Cao's force have been routed!
Sun Jian's force have been routed!
Liu Bei's force have been routed!
Yuan Shao's forces are screwed!

*victory music plays. "Dong Zhuo's forces truimphant" appears on the screen. Lu Bu marks Dong Zhuo out and writes "Lu Bu" instead.*

Lu Bu: Red Hare is NOT UGLY!

---

The battle at Yi Ling

Zhou Yu: Lu Xun, I was going over our plans for this battle and tehre's something that concerns me...
Lu Xun: Yes?
Zhou Yu: Well, here it says that we begin the battle bys etting Liu Bei's camp on fire...
Lu Xun: *smiles sweetly* I know.
Zhou Yu: And then we set his forces on fire...
Lu Xun: *smiles proudly*
Zhou Yu: And then we set our headquaters on fire?
Lu Xun: Well, I figure by that time Liu Bei will be burned to death and I like fire and since I'm the strategist I thought "why not?"
Zhou Yu: Didn't Sun Quan order you to be sent to a psychiatrist for your pyromania.
Lu Xun: ...Yes.
Zhou Yu: ...It seems he didn't help much...
Lu Xun: Oh yeah. I burned him.
Zhou Yu: ...I see... *backs away slowly*
*Lu Xun pulls out a canteen of oil and throws it on Zhou Yu who screams and runs into Liu Bei's camp*
Lu Xun: ...I wonder if he knew I was just joking...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.