GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best game you played?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/11/01 at 13:50
Regular
Hey everyone.

The best game I have ever played would have to be The Legend Of Zelda - Orcarina Of Time and Majora's Mask. I bet most of peoples favourite games are one of these or a pokémon game. And if you want to know how to do the é hold alt and press 130 on the numerical kepad on the right of the keyboard.

In The Legend Of Zelda you are Link (as most of you will probably know by now) and in orcarina of time you have to save princess Zelda as she has been kidnapped by the evil Ganendorf (if I spelt it rite.) You travel through hyrule collecting different items and magical songs for your orcarina. The gameplay is the best ever and the music is klass also. I only know 2 people who don't like the game but they are bent and freaks so it doesn't count.

I say most people will like this game so buy it if you don't have it or if you do play it after you reply to this message.

see ya
Mon 19/11/01 at 10:43
Regular
"I confused?"
Knights of the Sky-but is was for the A1200
Sun 18/11/01 at 20:17
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time is, without question, the Greatest Game ever! I bought it the easter after its release and i still go back to it, either to wander around the beautiful world of Hyrule or to complete the game AGAIN and experience the truly moving storyline!
Sat 17/11/01 at 16:09
Smash brothers!!!!

I get Smash Brothers melee next week
Sat 17/11/01 at 13:50
Hey everyone.

The best game I have ever played would have to be The Legend Of Zelda - Orcarina Of Time and Majora's Mask. I bet most of peoples favourite games are one of these or a pokémon game. And if you want to know how to do the é hold alt and press 130 on the numerical kepad on the right of the keyboard.

In The Legend Of Zelda you are Link (as most of you will probably know by now) and in orcarina of time you have to save princess Zelda as she has been kidnapped by the evil Ganendorf (if I spelt it rite.) You travel through hyrule collecting different items and magical songs for your orcarina. The gameplay is the best ever and the music is klass also. I only know 2 people who don't like the game but they are bent and freaks so it doesn't count.

I say most people will like this game so buy it if you don't have it or if you do play it after you reply to this message.

see ya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.