GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"stripping ps2 for cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 11:21
Regular
That thread subject may be a little misleading - a ps2 stripping and doing a lap dance for a cube who is stuffing fivers in the ps2's g-string, thats not what i'm on about here.

Im getting rid of most of my ps2/psone stuff and replacing them with gamecube stuff. Over this easter holiday ive traded in a ton of psone, ps2, dreamcast, gba, gb, gbc, mega-drive, and snes stuff for game cube and dreamcast games mostly.

All the games that i feel are'nt good or i simply dont play any more ive got rid (or getting) of.

New stuff that has replaced the hundreds of games I got rid of are
MGS2 substance,
GBA zelda,
GBA monkey ball
GC PSO
doshin the giant
starfox adventures
eternal darkness,
resi 0,
DC soul calibur
DC dead or alive 2
Sonic advance 2
those are just some examples.

But the real thing is that i am replacing games with the same ones only on cube.

Tomorrow i plan to get rid of a bunch of stuff including PS2 timesplitters 2 all in exchange for GC ts2.
And next month Im getting rid of some other stuff including PS2 burnout 2 in exchange for GC burnout 2 (and possibly Gc conflict desert storm).

Deep down i feel quite the fool to be doing this but well so what I wan t to do it so i am.

(god, this truly was the most pointless post ever, but what are you gonna do? Ive been away from this Forum Wars thingy and Im finding my feet with all over again).
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:06
Regular
Ok.... look a flying monkey... PS2 or GC?
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:26
Regular
Forum wars?
Fri 25/04/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
That thread subject may be a little misleading - a ps2 stripping and doing a lap dance for a cube who is stuffing fivers in the ps2's g-string, thats not what i'm on about here.

Im getting rid of most of my ps2/psone stuff and replacing them with gamecube stuff. Over this easter holiday ive traded in a ton of psone, ps2, dreamcast, gba, gb, gbc, mega-drive, and snes stuff for game cube and dreamcast games mostly.

All the games that i feel are'nt good or i simply dont play any more ive got rid (or getting) of.

New stuff that has replaced the hundreds of games I got rid of are
MGS2 substance,
GBA zelda,
GBA monkey ball
GC PSO
doshin the giant
starfox adventures
eternal darkness,
resi 0,
DC soul calibur
DC dead or alive 2
Sonic advance 2
those are just some examples.

But the real thing is that i am replacing games with the same ones only on cube.

Tomorrow i plan to get rid of a bunch of stuff including PS2 timesplitters 2 all in exchange for GC ts2.
And next month Im getting rid of some other stuff including PS2 burnout 2 in exchange for GC burnout 2 (and possibly Gc conflict desert storm).

Deep down i feel quite the fool to be doing this but well so what I wan t to do it so i am.

(god, this truly was the most pointless post ever, but what are you gonna do? Ive been away from this Forum Wars thingy and Im finding my feet with all over again).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.