GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is halo 2 going to be better then halo???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:27
Regular
halo was my farovite game when it came out and i suppose it still prrobley is i did like the warthog and the stunning multiplayer because you on multiplayer you could do coop but anyway the storyline was brillant has you were in space and on different planets but the troops you heard only help when they could but none the less it was still good can anyone tell me what liked about halo?

also what game modes did you use for multiplayer and which level?? what did you do to improve the gameplay with the settings??

I heard that halo 2 isn't coming out this year and also halo 2 has got better graphics as you can see reflections of the warthogs

best level on multiplayer:blood gutch
best game setting :capture the flag,king of the hill
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:27
Regular
halo was my farovite game when it came out and i suppose it still prrobley is i did like the warthog and the stunning multiplayer because you on multiplayer you could do coop but anyway the storyline was brillant has you were in space and on different planets but the troops you heard only help when they could but none the less it was still good can anyone tell me what liked about halo?

also what game modes did you use for multiplayer and which level?? what did you do to improve the gameplay with the settings??

I heard that halo 2 isn't coming out this year and also halo 2 has got better graphics as you can see reflections of the warthogs

best level on multiplayer:blood gutch
best game setting :capture the flag,king of the hill
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
Halo2 will be better.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:54
" Crazy!"
captainstringer wrote:
> halo was my farovite game when it came out and i suppose it still
> prrobley is i did like the warthog and the stunning multiplayer
> because you on multiplayer you could do coop but anyway the storyline
> was brillant has you were in space and on different planets but the
> troops you heard only help when they could but none the less it was
> still good can anyone tell me what liked about halo?
>
> also what game modes did you use for multiplayer and which level??
> what did you do to improve the gameplay with the settings??
>
> I heard that halo 2 isn't coming out this year and also halo 2 has got
> better graphics as you can see reflections of the warthogs
>
>
>
> best level on multiplayer:blood gutch
> best game setting :capture the flag,king of the hill

I can see no one has introduced you to full stops or commas yet, and capital letters.

Anyway, to answer the original question, yes I do believe 'halo 2' will be better than 'halo', this is because it would be a waste of time and money if it is.

Please use grammer in your next post, because it mnakes you look better and because I know it annoys people on these forums.
Fri 25/04/03 at 17:56
Regular

what a pointless topic, if you had asked particular things such as 'what new features will be in halo 2' then I'd find it vaguely interesting, perhaps all you're looking for is one word answers ....

and so ....

yes
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Who knows? fingers crossed. Hopefully the Doom and Half-Life sequels hitting around the same time will make everyone raise their game and we'll just have a whole orgy of FPS goodness on the Xbox. Get the MS keyboard and mouse out now, no better control system for the genre.

(Yeah, and I know Billy G said he'd never do that... but u-turned)
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Half-Life 2 will probably ultimately end up on everything; but innitially releases for a stupidly high powered PC or Xbox.

Those graphics cards makers must be thanking the lord for all the new banner name FPS's around the corner.
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Alternatively... I've just read the PC Gamer article with Gabe Newell in which he says it's a PC exclusive... but at least it's out on Sept 30th, my birthday!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.