GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"games stars"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 00:48
Regular
that games stars is on again on itv, for those of you who missed the worst games competition ever made.

i used to think some of the challenges on gamesmaster were pants, but just how the winner of this can be called the uk's best gamer is beyond me.

judge for yourself.

or don't if you can't be arsed
Sat 26/04/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i was in the "beta" for gamestars. They just had a few people go off play a few games then get given a £2 money off voucher only usable at one store, ie the local one.

It did suck as a test of skill though. Also some of the awards were a bit iffy. Sicne when has solid snake been the favorite caracutre or whatever. Blah spelling.

Also they couldn't afford enough celebs to hand out awards so jonny vegas did two of em.
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I will!

Later.

Maybe.
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Get them Tom...
Sat 26/04/03 at 14:00
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
STOP MOANING!

ARGH!
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Tony Hawks is brilliant.
Anyhoo, yes, the whole competition was sh|t.
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:01
Regular
tony hawk 4 is very good i dont no that it should have wone 1st place but agenst foot ball games yes it should have
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:55
Regular
that was pure crap, it took me an hour to stop laughing when best sport game went to tony hawkes that is an insult to all sports games ever made. And vice city won best action game, and the original GTA 3 wasn't even nominated!
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:14
Regular
"I am Nidal's Brothe"
I watched it and it is pure crap.

(sorry about late ansewer)
Sat 26/04/03 at 11:43
Regular
More to the point...

What is the meaning of life?

*Slowly backs away*
Sat 26/04/03 at 10:23
Regular
"\\"
Why are we still talking about this pants TV show.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.