GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Spurs supporters trust thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 20:02
Regular
Ah the old days of Spurs threads. Just re-kindling an old flame. So Natbuc and other Spurs supporters get chatting.

And erm... go Spurs boo spammers! Newbies suck forever duuuude!
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:02
Ah the old days of Spurs threads. Just re-kindling an old flame. So Natbuc and other Spurs supporters get chatting.

And erm... go Spurs boo spammers! Newbies suck forever duuuude!
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:04
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I'm a spurs fan, just thought i'd let you know. I don't know whether i'm on my own here, but i'd much rather Arsenal win the league than Man Utd.

Please don't hurt me :P
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
no this again !
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:07
Go this, i see what you mean juicy, Man U are like Arsenal with a different name, SCUM, i dont care who wins really, prefer to see spurs win tmo though
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:09
Just for the record Neo Sol Campbell is the Devil and i hope he breaks his leg in a *tragic* accident. He is scum, deserves the ban he is getting, dirty player

Hope he gets a medel though ;)
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Now I want Arsenal to win the F.A. Cup just so Grapo can see Sol Campbell kissing his F.A. Cup winners medal !

I can't believe I just said that.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
By the way that was supposed to be offensive. :)
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:15
Regular
"It's been a while.."
If we, Spurs, win tomorro then is it still possible for man u to win the title?
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Shouldn't this be on the Sport Forum.

Wa-hey !!! I've got posted my 600th post !!! Yipee !
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:18
Yeah they can still win, they have more points than Ar*enal at the moment, not sure how many games are left but they could lose them all, or Ar*enal could lose them all.

And no it shouldnt be in the Sports forum, you are too young to see the joke.

*pats head*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.