GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time To Trim The Herd"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 20:21
Regular
Well now that I have all 3 consoles plus the GBA SP, to get games I'm gonna need to use a few titles as trade ins.

So far I'm looking to get rid of...
Big Mutha Truckers
Battle Engine Aquila
Quantum Redshift
Outlaw Golf
Blinx The Timesweeper

And maybe...
Crash
Ghost Recon
Dynasty Warriors 3
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

I'll have to try The Getaway at some point this weekend too and see what I think of it. If I don't like it then I'll use that as a trade in too.
Trying to stick to major titles that I want over the different formats now so heres what I want so far...

XBox.....

Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Star Wars: Galaxies
Halo 2
Project Gothem Racing 2
Kameo: Elements Of Power
Burnout 2
Raw Is War 2 (as long as it doesn't turn out to be pants)
Sudeki
True Fantasy Live Online
Soul Caliber 2
Dead Or Alive: Code Chronos
Counter Strike
Soldier Of Fortune 2
Starcraft Ghost
Perfect Dark 2
Conker's BFD
Fable
Shenmue 2
BC
Brute Force
Ninja Gaiden
TOCA Race Driver
Moto GP 2
NBA Street 2
Star Wars: Clone Wars

Gamecube.....
F-Zero
Mario Kart
Mario 128
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 4
Legend Of Zelda: Windwaker
Pokemon GC
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Rogue Squadron 3
Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Metroid Prime 2
Black & Bruised
Product No 03
Wrestlemania 19

Playstation 2.....
Tenchu - Wrath Of Heaven
Ace Combat 4
Tekken 4
Smackdown 4: Shut Your Mouth
Gran Turismo 4
Shinobi
Sega Bass Fishing (sorry - I just like a little quirky fishing game complete with fishing rod) ;-)

So thats my list right now. Anyone else having problems planning their games ? Cause I'm stuck royally. ;-))
And to think thats a toned down list. Damn. ;-))
Mon 05/05/03 at 17:49
Regular
Why are you selling games to make way for crap like Clone Wars?

Why?
Mon 05/05/03 at 17:43
Regular
May I also add a note to Sav :) You do purchase some pretty average games at times and you should lay off these if you want to save money. Also games like Counter Strike are Free to download on PC (providing you have Half Life and Broadband) so you should look into these before getting their console counter parts. Go down the list of games you want to buy and then tell me which ones you aren't too sure about.
Mon 05/05/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Plus Enter The Matrix is suppose to be part of Reloaded and Reveloutions story line so with out playing the game there will be little bits missing. I think I will be getting the game as it does look good. SR say in there mini review that it has 50 odd hours of gameplay. Hope that is true.
Mon 05/05/03 at 11:46
Regular
Matrix Reloaded? Its Enter the Matrix as far as I am aware. Until you have read reviews then you can't make a worthy judgement on the game. From the preview I read on GameSpy it stated that the Driving sections needed to have the car physics worked on a lot but the rest of the game was shaping up very nicely.
Mon 05/05/03 at 11:31
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Trouble is to a large degree it doesn't matter if the games a pile of C$$$ because it has a great licence behind it it'll prob sell shed loads.

Welcome to modern gaming.... :)~
Mon 05/05/03 at 09:23
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Until we see a review, from a good source, everyone should be wary of that game because it's odds on it's a crap game masquerading under pretty graphics. Might not be, but I'll be waiting for OXM, Edge or Games TM to review it.

I've read in EGM about how the fighting system works, and in their preview they were concerned about the quality of the driving sections, or to put it bluntly they thought they were rubbish...
Sun 04/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
"BOSE"
i didn't see The Matrix Reloaded anywhere on that list. are you insane!?
Sun 04/05/03 at 14:47
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Hey Sav, Just a note you don't want resi evil 2 + 3 on gamecube, there direct conversion of the old psone games :(

and oh yes THE PRODIGY IS BACK.....
Sun 27/04/03 at 01:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
A happy gaming slapper. ;-p Ooooooooo, that box looks good ::kaching::
Sat 26/04/03 at 23:40
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
He'd blow £45 on a game if he liked the box art.

No good slapper. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.