GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime query?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:35
Regular
Can anyone help me here?! I am scanning everything I can in the game but I don't know if this is increasing my overall scan levels?! Is it just the important data that is recorded in the Log book or is it Absolutley everything in the game that can be scanned? Any help on this would be appreciated, thankyou.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:35
Regular
Can anyone help me here?! I am scanning everything I can in the game but I don't know if this is increasing my overall scan levels?! Is it just the important data that is recorded in the Log book or is it Absolutley everything in the game that can be scanned? Any help on this would be appreciated, thankyou.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Funnily enough i was wondering exactly the same thing.
Regular
I don't know?

Is this a query?

(only stuff recorded in the log book, every type of creature and anything that shows up red instead of orange in scan mode)
Regular
One other thing, if I destroy the War Wasps hive does that that mean they will not respaun when I leave the area and come back?
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:37
Regular
No

Creatures respawn when you move futher than two rooms away.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
The one's which NEED scanned, will say New [Enter part of Log Book] Entry, and if you have the sound on, it'll say Recorded TO Log Book. THe rest however, is just data, some useful, some stupid.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:44
Regular
Thanks for the replies. Madmun are you sure? I want to 100% everything before I move onto Hard mode after completion.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
You won't have time to do hard mode, cause by then Zelda will have arrived...unless u don't want to get it...
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:49
Regular
Look, you know in scan mode things you can scan have orange boxes over them?

Well if it's a red box, it must be scanned.

Orange boxes don't count.

And you need to scan each creature once, there are some that only appear once as well so you must get them.

For example, I imagine you have missed scanning the Hive Mecha?

If you already have the missiles and it isn't in your log book, you can't get it.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:49
Regular
100%

But you need to scan pretty much everything anyway, as some stuff is hidden, eg, Pirate Data, most of the Orange screen thingy's in the Phendrana Base give you useless information, but some give you SPace Pirate Data.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.