GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Secret of Mana sequel"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/04/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Nintendo of America and Square Enix announced three new titles in the Final Fantasy and Mana series of games that will be published and distributed by Nintendo of America exclusively for play on Nintendo platforms. The three titles are Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the Game Boy Advance and Sword of Mana for the Game Boy Advance. All three games will be on display at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), May 14th - 16th. The most notable announcement is a new game in the Mana series for the GBA. Sword of Mana is an all new adventure in the popular role-playing game universe first created by Square for the SNES. In this new game players get to partake in an all new action role-playing adventure offering a huge game environment and a storyline that will alter depending on the character and course the player chooses to follow. Fans of the Mana and Final Fantasy series will have to wait until E3 to learn more. We have three screenshots below (one for each game) to wet your appetites."

Screenshot here: http://www.gamespydaily.com/news/screenshots.asp?id=5021

Looks just like the SNES games.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
Obviously. I reported this first on my own site.

Its the best news ever.

Secret of mana was the best game ever.

This game will rule.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:19
Regular
Oh

There are rumours that there is a Mana game in the works for the GC.

Possibily cell shaded as they had reservations about the series going 3D, so they want to make the transition as seamless as possible.
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:31
Something to look forward to i guess.
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I wish they'd just hurry up and release the original SOM and Mario RPG for the GBA - I mean, they've ported almost every other SNES game.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Nintendo of America and Square Enix announced three new titles in the Final Fantasy and Mana series of games that will be published and distributed by Nintendo of America exclusively for play on Nintendo platforms. The three titles are Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the GameCube, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the Game Boy Advance and Sword of Mana for the Game Boy Advance. All three games will be on display at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), May 14th - 16th. The most notable announcement is a new game in the Mana series for the GBA. Sword of Mana is an all new adventure in the popular role-playing game universe first created by Square for the SNES. In this new game players get to partake in an all new action role-playing adventure offering a huge game environment and a storyline that will alter depending on the character and course the player chooses to follow. Fans of the Mana and Final Fantasy series will have to wait until E3 to learn more. We have three screenshots below (one for each game) to wet your appetites."

Screenshot here: http://www.gamespydaily.com/news/screenshots.asp?id=5021

Looks just like the SNES games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.