GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NBA Street 2 anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'NBA Street 2'.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:58
Regular
Don't know why but i've been after a Basketball game for a while now, was thinking about getting NBA2K3 or NBA Courtside but now this bad boys come along me thinks I shall be getting it.

Just been watching some videos on IGN and I gotta say, it looks the nuts.

So, anyone else getting it?
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:58
Regular
Don't know why but i've been after a Basketball game for a while now, was thinking about getting NBA2K3 or NBA Courtside but now this bad boys come along me thinks I shall be getting it.

Just been watching some videos on IGN and I gotta say, it looks the nuts.

So, anyone else getting it?
Sun 27/04/03 at 13:03
Regular
Nope
Sun 27/04/03 at 13:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The first one was good.
I don't have money to waste on such frivolous jollities though
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:44
Regular
I've been looking for a basketball game for a while too. They never seem that good though. I think I try to play the game too much like I play the real thing.
No, not 'badly'...

But with Zelda, Burnout 2 and SoAL on the way I don't think I'll have money or time for it anyway.
Sun 27/04/03 at 23:34
Regular
It got 9.1 on IGN so it's gotta be pretty damn good.
Sun 27/04/03 at 23:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Don't know why but i've been after a Basketball game for a while now,
> was thinking about getting NBA2K3 or NBA Courtside but now this bad
> boys come along me thinks I shall be getting it.
>
> Just been watching some videos on IGN and I gotta say, it looks the
> nuts.
>
> So, anyone else getting it?

I want a Basketball game. Was thinking about getting NBA Courtside as the N64 version was good, but the Gamecube version isn't suppose to be as good as other BB games. I've played NBA 2003 and that's great! That's the one I'm waiting to go down in price so I can buy it! It's suppose to be better than the new NBA2K3 aswell!

:)
Sun 27/04/03 at 23:53
Regular
NGC rated NBA2K3 much higher than NBA2003, but then NOM rate Courtside as the best B Ball game on Cube.

NBA Street 2 looks like the one for me, it doesn't take itself to seriously and it's got more options that.....an ummmm....options festival.

Oh and you can make a guy with a massive Afro.
Mon 28/04/03 at 00:03
Regular
And the streetballers. Don't think it'll have much like mix tape highlights, but playing as half-man will still rule :^)

Does it have a bunch of legends in this one? I know Mike in a Bulls uniform is on the cover. That too would own. Bob Cousy v Skip... *Drools*
Bill Russel v the GOAT *Drowns in own drool*

:^)
Mon 28/04/03 at 12:45
Regular
LOL

Yeah check out the site at EA.com, it's got a list of the all the legends in the game.

This game looks sweeeeeet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.