GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken Tag 2? Or Tekken 5?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tekken 5'.
Sun 27/04/03 at 13:50
Regular
OK i am a very big fan of Tekken, i have been on alot of discusses on the internet about Tekken 5. and alot of rumours about tekken tag 2. but i think its going to be tekken 5 because tekken tag was just a game to get all the dead characters back as it had no story line. and has there isnt any dead characters left to add it is proberly going to be tekken 5. what do you think?

Jenny
Sun 27/04/03 at 13:50
OK i am a very big fan of Tekken, i have been on alot of discusses on the internet about Tekken 5. and alot of rumours about tekken tag 2. but i think its going to be tekken 5 because tekken tag was just a game to get all the dead characters back as it had no story line. and has there isnt any dead characters left to add it is proberly going to be tekken 5. what do you think?

Jenny
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:28
"period drama"
Both
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think after Tekken 4 I won't be getting any. Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive are my new faves now.

:)
Sun 27/04/03 at 19:00
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Ha ha... Tekken Tag doesn't have a story?? That sort of implies that the others all have really coherent plots behind them :-)
Mon 28/04/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Darwock wrote:
> Ha ha... Tekken Tag doesn't have a story?? That sort of implies that
> the others all have really coherent plots behind them :-)

I'm surprised people still actually take notice of the plots behind each character. But, I guess if that's what you want then Tekken and SC2 would satisfy that.

I'd rather go for Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution. Probably the best 3D fighter on the PS2 - or any other format IMO.
Mon 28/04/03 at 16:12
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Soul Edge/Calibur/Calibur 2 are easily my favourite fighting games of all time. But the story is absolute mince!! Nobody can defend it.... it worked as far as the first game went, but you just can't spin it out over x different variations and three games and expect it to make sense at the end.

I just like the epic feel of the games, with the historical settings and all. It's especially good in SC2 with the dramatic introductions to each round "A hero seeks a sword, a sword seeks truth!!" and so on.

To try and make sense of it is a waste of time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.