GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear staffies..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/07 at 13:42
Regular
"8==="
A review is not a walkthrough. [URL]http://walkthrough.freeola.com/sony-psp_l/valkyrie-profile-lenneth_3891.html[/URL]

Stop making GAD a farce.

*Goes off to post a short story in the cheats section*
Sun 13/05/07 at 13:08
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Are you saying that had we not pointed this out earlier, that
> you would have informed the staffies of their error and not
> accepted the GAD?

I guess not seeing as you already emailed them saying you wanted Amazon vouchers =S
Sat 12/05/07 at 12:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
If it genuinely was just an effort to share information, you should quote your source and where and when you got it from.

Other it's plaigirism. Plain and simple.
Sat 12/05/07 at 09:38
Regular
Bitching? All we did was point out to the staffies that not only was it a review and not a walkthrough, but also that it wasn't your own work.

Are you saying that had we not pointed this out earlier, that you would have informed the staffies of their error and not accepted the GAD? Oh if that's the case, then I'm sorry that we didn't give you a chance to explain yourself first. =(

Nevermind then, all is forgiven =) though in future please remember to post reviews in the Review forum and leave a note and a link to the original work if possible.

Cheers Machie
Sat 12/05/07 at 09:24
Regular
It wasn't an attempt at a GAD. I was just sharing info. I work for a living and if i want something i will buy it. I dont have to sit and write review after review to get a voucher. Otherwise yes I would have posted loads of game cheats. Walking away with nothing is not bad if that was your intention in the first place. People do "give a smeg" otherwise why else would there be so much bitching about it. you can screw the £30 and i have already asked both publically and via E-mail that they remove my win.
Sat 12/05/07 at 09:00
Regular
DoomBaboon1982 I don't think anyone here gives a smeg. Two people made a mistake. The staffie who awarded you a GAD and you, for trying to win a GAD by posting a review as a walkthrough. You should have posted it in the Review Forum.

If you were that desperate to win £30 then you could have used the same amount of effort to copy and paste cheats. For Gods sake you only need to post 10+ to win something, now you end up with nothing. =/

But don't worry, the staffies are very forgiving towards cheaters and like NickGreen (after he tried cheating a second time) you can still go on to win many GADs, the honest way. =)

Cheers Machie
Sat 12/05/07 at 07:56
Regular
To the staff,
Please retract my GAD win as we don't want a geek riot. They are dangerous when they get angry they may send a strongly worded E-mail.
Sat 12/05/07 at 07:48
Regular
good point well made. 2 copied walkthroughs.... one of which is a review and I won 2 GADS for them. Do you just pick a name to get a winner or do you actually read the reviews. An before all you members of the "pale horde" rise up and spend more useful working time writing more complaints, you will be happy to know I will not recieve a prize for either of them. Now I am going now as you cant seem to share info with people on here without accusations of "cheating". To be honest guys, if you spent more time working and less time bitching maybe the £30 voucher wouldn't mean so much to you. Hardly a living eh.

You guys may want to look at my post for purepwnage on the games section. You will be happy to know it original and you may learn a few things from the episodes!!!
Sat 12/05/07 at 07:39
Regular
Cheers gary.
Sat 12/05/07 at 00:45
Regular
"Captain to you."
What happened to all the SR staffies? they were like GAD ninjas they would hunt down a copied walkthrough or review before it had even been written.
Fri 11/05/07 at 15:16
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Cheers, I will look into this, and have a word with who was awarding the prizes for this week!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.