GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone willing to sell me Zelda Bonus Disk?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:45
Regular
I have just about pleaded and begged for my mum to pre-order LOZ:WW to get the bonus disk aswell as Zelda, I am allowed to buy Zelda soon after but when I buy it then, i won't have the bonus disk, is anyone interested in selling their copy of the bonus disk and how much would people be willing to sell it for, be reasonable.
Sun 27/04/03 at 16:45
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
I have just about pleaded and begged for my mum to pre-order LOZ:WW to get the bonus disk aswell as Zelda, I am allowed to buy Zelda soon after but when I buy it then, i won't have the bonus disk, is anyone interested in selling their copy of the bonus disk and how much would people be willing to sell it for, be reasonable.
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:15
Regular
I'm not sure how 'limited' the bonus disks will be, are you sure you won't get one?

If not I expect there'll be pleanty on e-bay...
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:17
Regular
I wont be selling mine - it'll be worth a fortune when I'm old and dying thanks to it being in such limited supply!
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:20
Regular
"^_^"
Go into your local games store and pre-order it there but say,

"I will not be able to get it on release day but could you put one aside for me with the bonus discs for when I can come and get it.

Thanks alot."

Pay any deposits that you may need to pay and hey presto, you got the bonus disc.
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Get on eBay - you should be able to find the US version now if that's what you want. Going for around £25, but I lucked out and got one for £9.99 last weekend in a buy it now auction after being royally screwed by the retailer I ordered the game with. Pre-ordered my US copy in November, but as they decided to sell off their quota of the bonus disks for £20 each I didn't get one.
Sun 27/04/03 at 17:48
"period drama"
You'll get it anyway.

For the last fecking time:
THE BONUS DISC COMES IN THE BOX.
It comes WITH the game - inside a holder, inside the box, inside some WRAPPING.

They'd be naughty, bad, bad people to take it out in the first place.
The game comes with a promo disc, that's the deal, if you had to buy it seperatly, why >the hell< would it say "FREE BONUS DISC"?

Hmmm?
It's not free IF YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.
Free means free, no charge, e.g. FREE e.g. when you buy THE GAME you get THE *****F-R-E-E****** DISC with it.

Gah.
Bloody GAYME or whoever trying to get some more money.

*Eats lemon*
Jesus .....
Sun 27/04/03 at 18:53
The disk will probably still be being bundled with the game in december.
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
It depends how limited an edition The Wind Waker is.

Maybe it'll last a long time in the UK (unlike the US and Japan where the promotion is already over), maybe it'll even last until Zelda becomes a "Player's Choice" title.

Or maybe it will only last whilst the current batches el-Ninty are stocking in their warehouses runs out and the 'limited edition' logo disaoppears.

Who knows?

The marketing team at Nintendo UK obviously.
Sun 27/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> For the last fecking time:
> THE BONUS DISC COMES IN THE BOX.
> It comes WITH the game - inside a holder, inside the box, inside some
> WRAPPING.

No it doesn't, check:

http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_
3a7bf478f4a2fd192277b7967fe1ae08/i-1.JPG

THere's only a limited number anyway, that's why it's LIMITED EDITION.
Sun 27/04/03 at 21:09
Regular
That's the American version.

The UK version comes in the box - so as to make it less appealing to buyers buying it seperately in private deals rather than buying The Wind Waker to get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.