GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I made an Ark"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/07/06 at 07:52
Regular
But then it stopped raining :( didn't have many animals just the cat oh and me.

My god I woke up several times last night to the sound of very heavy rain. It was really coming down and there was already a river going down the street.

Perhaps this was what the north was getting yesterday during the day. Glad we got it when I was asleep.

The cat who usually spends 20 hours outside during the summer slept inside almost the whole day. He woke up when it was really coming down hard and I think it frightened him, poor kitty.
Fri 07/07/06 at 08:10
Regular
I didn't like it yesterday when it was so humid. Well it was okay just not that nice.

Like Chr1s I really love a good storm, infact I'd love to go to America and witness hurricanes and tornados and take pictures. That'd be fun being one of those tornado chasers, I'm sure you've seen them on TV :)
Fri 07/07/06 at 01:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I love the heavy storms. They're one of the things I look forward to most about the summer.

I remember a beast of a storm we had about eight or nine years ago. The clouds began to rotate pretty much right above our house and my dad said to me "that's probably the closest you'll ever get to seeing a tornado". He was wrong. We were in Florida a couple of years ago and we were in a storm that spawned a tornado about ten minutes after we left the area. I was gutted. I'd love to see one.

Anyway...storms own and I hope to see some more over the next couple of months. :D
Fri 07/07/06 at 00:55
Regular
We had a little rain today, but it's still very humid. Hopefully there'll be something heavier tomorrow, to clear the air.

Lots of thunder too, preferably. I like unusual weather.
Fri 07/07/06 at 00:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Heavy rain and unbelievable thunder woke me up this morning. I'd already had a rough night due to the heat. Should be a bit easier to sleep tonight though now that the air is fresher.
Fri 07/07/06 at 00:26
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I hate rain, it seems to make my hayfever bad.

This morning I woke up at about 4 am with hayfever and couldn't sleep. It's rubbish and today I ended up sleeping until 11:30 purely because of the time during the night I spent awake. So I decided to start taking hayfever tablets at night instead of in the morning. Wish me luck for tonight!
Fri 07/07/06 at 00:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
I love the rain at night, it helps me to sleep :)
Thu 06/07/06 at 07:56
Regular
No sooner had I posted this then it starts all over again. Well atleast it'll do the garden some good.
Thu 06/07/06 at 07:52
Regular
But then it stopped raining :( didn't have many animals just the cat oh and me.

My god I woke up several times last night to the sound of very heavy rain. It was really coming down and there was already a river going down the street.

Perhaps this was what the north was getting yesterday during the day. Glad we got it when I was asleep.

The cat who usually spends 20 hours outside during the summer slept inside almost the whole day. He woke up when it was really coming down hard and I think it frightened him, poor kitty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.