GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Somethin seems not right.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 12:03
Regular
Between PS2, Gamecube, X-Box owners i seem to see the majority of them to diss 'rival' consoles to be of PS2 owners and then X-Box owners.
If you read Channel 4's Teletext Game page even though i know its crap you might of seen an readers article on a bias view of a daily life of an Nintendo Fan, today i read letters that the Gamecube is the new Dreamcast from a X-box owner and then a PS2 owner says the X-Box is a piece of junk and the Gamecube is rubbish.
Seems the only kiddies are some PS2 and X-box owners but i know theres a couple or few of them that don't go out and diss other consoles.
Mon 28/04/03 at 12:03
Regular
Between PS2, Gamecube, X-Box owners i seem to see the majority of them to diss 'rival' consoles to be of PS2 owners and then X-Box owners.
If you read Channel 4's Teletext Game page even though i know its crap you might of seen an readers article on a bias view of a daily life of an Nintendo Fan, today i read letters that the Gamecube is the new Dreamcast from a X-box owner and then a PS2 owner says the X-Box is a piece of junk and the Gamecube is rubbish.
Seems the only kiddies are some PS2 and X-box owners but i know theres a couple or few of them that don't go out and diss other consoles.
Mon 28/04/03 at 12:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
I have an XBox and GC.

Even though I only have XG3 for the the GC, I like it.
Mon 28/04/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Festivus!"
Get some of the 'players choice' games.

They all rule.

Although Pikmin is easily the worst.
Mon 28/04/03 at 13:38
Regular
"DS..."
Mr. Tribbers wrote:
> Get some of the 'players choice' games.
>
> They all rule.
>
> Although Pikmin is easily the worst.

Easilly underated I would say, as your post clearly demonstrates that people are too quick to make snap decisions about a game that is great but yet experienced by so few in comparison to other players choice titles such as SSBM, give it a chance, then make your judgements is my advice.

slik ~_~
Mon 28/04/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Festivus!"
I honestly did try to love it, I did.

I spent hours trying to get into it, trying to enjoy it... all for nothing.

Maybe it's just not my type?
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:07
Regular
Super Smash Bros is easily my favourite from them. I have never actually played Luigi's Mansion, and I don't share the same love as others do for Pikmin.Don't get me wrong, it's a good enough game, just not as fun as SSBM.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:20
Regular
Mr. Tribbers wrote:
> Get some of the 'players choice' games.
>
> They all rule.
>
> Although Pikmin is easily the worst.

:O

Pikmin is like the best Player's Choice game...

Easily

it's genius!
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:24
Regular
I hate fanboys. I mean I respect other consoles and there owners.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:30
Regular
One thing bad about the Cube? I doesn't support 5.1 Dolby Digital.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:33
Regular
Big deal.

It makes a difference in about 1% of games.

Besides, the N64 didn't either, but Conker was in full surround sound.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.