GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me on Die Hard Vendetta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Mon 28/04/03 at 13:47
Regular
Help me I am stuck on Nakatomi Plaza. What do you do on the 22nd floor where Gruber contacts you on the laptop and C4 is everywhere what do you do?
Mon 28/04/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
Help me I am stuck on Nakatomi Plaza. What do you do on the 22nd floor where Gruber contacts you on the laptop and C4 is everywhere what do you do?
Mon 28/04/03 at 13:49
Regular
Run straight forward towards the window, one of them should be open, jump out of it onto the window cleaning trolley and then lower yourself down.
Mon 28/04/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
Thanks Alot and I MEAN a lot
Mon 28/04/03 at 16:24
Regular
Yeah, I was stuck on that for AGES. I didn't even notice it was open even though I had tried to jump out every other window.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
Now I am doing all the missions again and am stuck on The Sierra Correctional Facility. I have arrested the first two guards and got their shotguns and I have set the mattress on fire What do I do know?
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Aoe Master"
umm i ave no idea !!!!!
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:20
Regular
Nitro Scar wrote:
> Now I am doing all the missions again and am stuck on The Sierra
> Correctional Facility. I have arrested the first two guards and got
> their shotguns and I have set the mattress on fire What do I do know?

You need to get down into the office where the guard runs up from WITHOUT being seen.
Then, open up his cabinet thing, crouch and hide inside until he closes the door again, the one behind him will then open and you can leave, Note, he will not see you now.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
Please no-one listen to _ThE_RaNDoM_ he is just spamming up my thread.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Aoe Master"
yes u keep thinking to our self as i sit next to you>*sigh*<
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Born to be Fast"
Thanks alot maddmun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.