GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry potter, epidode 2 and the lord of the rings, LIVE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/11/01 at 16:08
Regular
Well not exactly.

im in year 11, and as the school wants to make sure we make the right choices when we leave, they sent in this group of actors who did a play on choices etc.

1 actor was in harry potter, and as soon as she had finished the play, had to travel to london to the bt tower for children in need tonight. where viewers can phone up a number and the cast of the film will read the harry potter books to you.

another is in star wars epidode 2: attack of the clones, and yes he hated the name aswell as us.

and another was from lord of the rings, where she plays and ork or something.

there was one more guy, but he wasnt in any blockbuster movies.

it was a good play, which spoofed such things as, ali g, big brother, kevin and perry and more.

Just thaught i would tell you
Fri 16/11/01 at 16:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well not exactly.

im in year 11, and as the school wants to make sure we make the right choices when we leave, they sent in this group of actors who did a play on choices etc.

1 actor was in harry potter, and as soon as she had finished the play, had to travel to london to the bt tower for children in need tonight. where viewers can phone up a number and the cast of the film will read the harry potter books to you.

another is in star wars epidode 2: attack of the clones, and yes he hated the name aswell as us.

and another was from lord of the rings, where she plays and ork or something.

there was one more guy, but he wasnt in any blockbuster movies.

it was a good play, which spoofed such things as, ali g, big brother, kevin and perry and more.

Just thaught i would tell you
Sun 18/11/01 at 13:22
Regular
who'd they play in Episode 2 ?
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:02
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
CDouch wrote:

there was one more guy,
> but he wasnt in any blockbuster movies.

So basicaly, he felt really left out. :-D
Sun 18/11/01 at 16:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
CDouch wrote:

and another was from lord
> of the rings, where she plays and ork or something.

He plays an orc? So basically that means he has absolutely loads of make-up on and nobody will recognise him. Not even his own mother! Oh, the shame. :-D
Mon 19/11/01 at 16:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i dont know, hes probably just seen walking through a street or being shot or something.
Mon 19/11/01 at 17:11
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> i dont know, hes probably just seen walking through a street or being shot or
> something.

Um, do you know what LotR is about? Gandalf doesn't get out his tommy gun and fill several ganster orcs with lead...
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Stryke wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> i dont know, hes probably just seen walking through a street
> or being shot or
> something.

Um, do you know what LotR is about? Gandalf
> doesn't get out his tommy gun and fill several ganster orcs with lead...

Um, dont you know what were talking about. someone asked me about star wars episode 2, not lotr
Tue 20/11/01 at 16:37
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> i dont know, hes probably just seen
> walking through a street
> or being shot or
> something.

Um, do you
> know what LotR is about? Gandalf
> doesn't get out his tommy gun and fill
> several ganster orcs with lead...

Um, dont you know what were talking about.
> someone asked me about star wars episode 2, not lotr

Ah. Sorry, it looked like you were replying to Votty's post about the orc ( not ork, thats Warhammer)
Tue 20/11/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i see what you mean

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.