GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please help...!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 16:19
Regular
Three weeks till my psychology AS exam, There is so much to revise and i really don't think sittin readin it all will help! Anyone know any good revision websites for A levels? Cheers
Tue 29/04/03 at 09:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
> Ignoring the ironic spelling mistake, which I’m sure she put in to see
> if they would notice ;o) She made a lot of good points.

Why thankyou, every 'genious' has his or her flaws! My inability to spell genius is nothing compared to Lil Ginge's complete lack of brain matter. Oh, and yes, it was put in to test you all...

*runs away howling hysterically.
Tue 29/04/03 at 00:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Tóm wrote:
> Hate to make you look like a fool, Deb, but it's "Genius".
>
> I love irony :o)

Ignoring the ironic spelling mistake, which I’m sure she put in to see if they would notice ;o) She made a lot of good points.
Mon 28/04/03 at 23:54
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Not that I'm actually defending those three future comedians, you understand.
Mon 28/04/03 at 23:52
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
DébUK wrote:
> make George Bush look like a genious! Stop with the 'txt tlk' and take
> the time to spell your words correctly.

Hate to make you look like a fool, Deb, but it's "Genius".

I love irony :o)
Mon 28/04/03 at 23:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
DébUK wrote:
> Take my advice; please don't decide to take your psychology 'career'
> any further than AS, for the sake of humanity.

hohoho

that made me laugh.
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:57
Regular
I had roast chicken with potatoes and beans.
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Manta wrote:
> god damit that was nice
> i dont no wot it was
> but it was blody nice

Okay, now I would like to know who is responsible for allowing these three idiots converse uninterrupted for so long? ;-)

Manta- No need for an IQ test, I can tell you instantaneously; you make George Bush look like a genious! Stop with the 'txt tlk' and take the time to spell your words correctly.

Lil Ginge- perhaps if you spent your time actually revising (as your initial post suggests), you might get somewhere. Get a revision guide, go on s-cool.co.uk or perhaps just peruse your Psychology textbook, taking notes.
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:31
Regular
ur a carnivore
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Light of the world"
My dad cooked...how do i know this? Because the average person would not give me 1 quatre pounder, 1 sausage, 1 pork chop and garlic mash!

*I would also like to point out that I am sorry to any vegetarians who may be disgusted by my meat feast*
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:17
Regular
god damit that was nice
i dont no wot it was
but it was blody nice

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.