GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 19:37
Regular
on ruby version of pokemon on route 119 there is a bridge only youre bike can go across but then theres a gap and youre bike cant jump
Thu 01/05/03 at 09:33
Regular
"DS..."
lol, my younger brother of 11 came to me with his GBA and his copy of ruby and said that he could'nt figure out how to get across the gap either, no offence but it's not exactly rocket science I just took one look at the screen, got the bike in sideways position to the bridge, pressed UP and A simultaneously and voila, done, handed GBA back to bro who then said "ohhh! THATS how you do it" I then roll my eyes and bo back to playing metroid.

seriously tho, pokemon is meant to be pretty intuitive as with a lot of Nintendo games and I just can't see how some people just don't get how to perform the simplest of tasks in games, maybe i've been playing games too long but when i'm playing a game stuff like that is just second nature to me...

slik ~_~
Thu 01/05/03 at 00:56
Regular
The Acro Bike can do sideways jumps.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:37
Regular
"zelda champion"
on ruby version of pokemon on route 119 there is a bridge only youre bike can go across but then theres a gap and youre bike cant jump

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.