GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 Vs Gamecube Vs Xbox (WWE Games)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 09:17
Regular
Out of all the WWE games I played over the past months Smackdown 4, WrestemanicX8, and WWE Raw, what consle would you consider to be the best to hold a All WWE games from now on.

Oh and what would be best for a tourament.
Wed 30/04/03 at 08:38
Regular
Yet SD SYM is best , but i guess Raw 2 will takeover the massive hits of SD SYM if we talk about graphics , realism and storyline, we might see bloody scoops in it, one of the thing i heard about Raw 2 is that in the story mode before the Pay per view we can call our challenger to come head to head in ring ... isnt it yummy
Tue 29/04/03 at 23:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
The Smackdown series wins by a long shot. WWE Raw Is War 2 could give it a run for its money though and Wrestlemania 19 is looking pretty good too. But right now, theres no competiton and Smackdown 4 walks away without breaking a sweat.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
To answer the question... Smackdown 4 wins over RAW and Wrestlemania X8.

Although, 'Fire Pro Wrestling' kicks all other wrestling games' béhind.
Tue 29/04/03 at 10:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
moo?
Tue 29/04/03 at 09:55
Regular
Tue 29/04/03 at 09:35
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Edgy wrote:
>

* unties bungie rope :)
Tue 29/04/03 at 09:23
Regular
Tue 29/04/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Ice the man"
Out of all the WWE games I played over the past months Smackdown 4, WrestemanicX8, and WWE Raw, what consle would you consider to be the best to hold a All WWE games from now on.

Oh and what would be best for a tourament.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.