GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Zelda Triforce"?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 14:24
Regular
After searching "Zelda" at www.AnotherWorld.co.uk, look what I found...

No - look at the 6th item, going down the list...

"Zelda Trifore", it says. A JAP game for the "GAJ" - which I can only presume to be a 'Japanese GameBoy Advance'.

There are 2 things that surprise me about this.

1. Why haven't we heard about this?
And 2. It's obviously a 'new' thing, looking at the Wind Waker-style Link in the picture.

Anybody know ANYTHING about this??
I'm sure you're all interested.
Fri 02/05/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Echelon_vs_Lightforce wrote:
> Nerd. Getting all excited about nothing. Do you really think that if a
> new Zelda game was coming out for the GBA that no one else would be
> talking about it. You need to get out more kid.

Why you calling him a nerd?

You trying to say a new Zelda game WON'T come out on the GBA!?!

That's a more stupid comment!

:P
Fri 02/05/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm the nerd?? Just look at your name!!
What the heck is that?!?

And if it IS for the 'Link to the Past/Four Swords' game, then why are there four Wind Waker Link's, when surely all 5 Links are the same throughout both games...?
Tue 29/04/03 at 14:49
"You love us!"
You do know that is a pic of the title screen of the Jap verison of 'A Link to the Past / Four Swords's' on the GBA don't you?

Yes yes yes, you may not have seen the Jap version of the game, but damn, you can even see the four Links (each wearing a dif coloured out fit) on the right of that screen.

Nerd. Getting all excited about nothing. Do you really think that if a new Zelda game was coming out for the GBA that no one else would be talking about it. You need to get out more kid.
Tue 29/04/03 at 14:37
Regular
Interesting
Tue 29/04/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
After searching "Zelda" at www.AnotherWorld.co.uk, look what I found...

No - look at the 6th item, going down the list...

"Zelda Trifore", it says. A JAP game for the "GAJ" - which I can only presume to be a 'Japanese GameBoy Advance'.

There are 2 things that surprise me about this.

1. Why haven't we heard about this?
And 2. It's obviously a 'new' thing, looking at the Wind Waker-style Link in the picture.

Anybody know ANYTHING about this??
I'm sure you're all interested.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.