GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starship Troopers, the best film ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/11/01 at 11:05
Regular
?
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:05
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
?
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:12
Regular
"not dead"
No.

The characters were very difficult to like.

I wanted them all to die.

It wasn't a bad movie though, the special effects were great.

I ddin't like the way it was told through news flashes either.

Anti-Bug propaganda!
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:51
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
The news flashes weren't perfect, but it had Denise Richards, Denise Richards. She lifts any movie up, don't ya agree?
Fri 16/11/01 at 16:13
Regular
Go to Snatch topic, and if you can't be bothered:

Stupid stupid person. Let's list better films?:

Dogma, Chasing Amy, Mallrats, Clerks, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Citizen Kane, Blade, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Die Hard, Gladiator, Air Force One, The Mummy, Indiana Jones, The Italian Job, The Mask of Zorro, Jurassic Park, Dragonheart, James Bond (except On Her Majesty's Secret Service), Ben Hur, Traffic, Shrek, Austin Powers, Mission Impossible, Antz, Indecent Proposal, Clockwork Orange, Castaway, Entrapment, Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Shakespeare in Love, Saving Private Ryan...

Sigh, I could go on, and I would have to get up and go to my video cabinet, but I'm bored now..
Fri 16/11/01 at 17:47
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
tut tut Stryke you forgot Heat, now what would Votanattor say?
Fri 16/11/01 at 18:18
Regular
It was an entertaining film, but certainly not the best film ever.
Fri 16/11/01 at 18:27
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well I'l tell you what Vottanator would say!!! :-D

He'd say get rid of The Mummy and put Heat in there. In fact, cross out all of those films and just right Heat lots and lots of times. :-D

But anyway, about Starship Troopers. First of all, it has Denise Richards which I believe MUST have already been said but then it also has Casper Van Dien. Any film with him in has got to be poor. I didn't like it at all. Although there were a few amusing parts which have been recited over andf over again during dull, boring maths lessons.

"Rico, you know what to do"

----

"You can be my buddy."

"I'm honoured"

Oh that film was mockable.
And I nearly forgot.

When good old Casper takes control of the squad and recites everything that Michael Ironside said. Then he says Roughnecks. And they all say Rico's roughnecks. I'm sorry but that is tooo corny.

And also "He saved my life!" "And mine" "And mine" "Me too"

Heh heh. That was funny.
Fri 16/11/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> The news flashes weren't perfect, but it had Denise Richards, Denise Richards.
> She lifts any movie up, don't ya agree?

I agree!!

I must say though that Starship Troopers is one of the worst films I have ever seen!!
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Great Scott's"
If you like Denise Richards so much why don't you watch Wild Things. A very good film!
Fri 16/11/01 at 20:00
Regular
I thought it was quite good but not best ever!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.