GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question for Tony and SR people....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/11/01 at 10:47
Regular
I gather last year around this time, you had a scheme whereby GAD winners could donate their prizes to Great Ormand street Hospital.

Is this likely to be repeated this year?

I for one would like the chance to donate an winnings to children who may be in hospital over the festive period.
Fri 16/11/01 at 10:47
Regular
I gather last year around this time, you had a scheme whereby GAD winners could donate their prizes to Great Ormand street Hospital.

Is this likely to be repeated this year?

I for one would like the chance to donate an winnings to children who may be in hospital over the festive period.
Fri 16/11/01 at 10:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Good idea, I like that.
Fri 16/11/01 at 10:48
Regular
"Wasting away"
That makes two of us. I'd like to do the same thing, that is if I ever win again....
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:01
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, especially those who've won more than once. Good thinkin'.
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:03
Regular
Het, it's not my idea.

I remember some people like Wookiee etc saying that it was done last year.

Well, it's christmas again in 6 weeks or so, and so I thought if it was to be done again, we should start sorting it out.

I'm only saying this as I don't want to take credit for an idea that isn't mine...
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:05
"High polygon count"
I didn't win any GAD's to donate last year, so I paid for something like 2 games and a memory card to be added to the pile.
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:06
"High polygon count"
Sorry... SR donated a PS2 pod, and GAD winners had the option of donating their game. The winner didn't choose the game, though, as many would have chosen the same.

They just told SR to donate the prize, and SR added a different game each time.
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:35
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Yep, I'm all for it, but I think this year SR should nominate the charity. Then if we win a GAD we can, instead of claiming, ask SR to donate a set amount to the charity of their choice. (Or an XBox pod, or a Gamecube pod, or another PS2 pod, or something....)
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:36
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
But then some would get more than others, some might just get one pad. It wouldn't be worth it, just be insulting.
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Oh give it a rest you pompous fool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.