GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Made-Up Halo Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:43
Regular
I have recently bought Halo for my Xbox and I think its brilliant, my mates and me absolutely love the multiplayer death matches and wondered if we could expand the fun further.
Has anybody out there made up his or her own fun game within the multiplayer matches?
If they have I would love to hear the rules and how you play and which setting you need.

Thanks
Depressedsnail
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:43
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
I have recently bought Halo for my Xbox and I think its brilliant, my mates and me absolutely love the multiplayer death matches and wondered if we could expand the fun further.
Has anybody out there made up his or her own fun game within the multiplayer matches?
If they have I would love to hear the rules and how you play and which setting you need.

Thanks
Depressedsnail
Tue 29/04/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I normally just mess around in Halo. Me and my friend 99.9% of the time go on to Blood Gulch. We have all vehicles on as well as normal weapons. We also have infinite Frags and Plasma Grenades.

We have different matches like tag grenade were we only throw plasmas to stick on each other. Also do it so one is in a vehicle like the Warthog and the other has to use grenades to kill the other person. Also we do games were both players are in vehicles and if we crash and fall out the other person can run them over, and then the other person can throw grenades if there trying to get into another vehicle.

We just basically mess around make up rules. We had a game of trying to get the jeeps from one tank to the other. So we each started at opposite ends and then had to grenade the jeep to touch the tank on the opposite side.

We also had a go at trying to get all Ghosts into a tree. We managed 3 but when trying to get the 4th, 1 or more Ghosts would fall out.
Tue 29/04/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Try looking in Halo In Retrospect topic by Mr Snuggly. I put some of my gametypes which are cool.

I would advise you try and play 4 players at least, and if you can try system link to so how good Halo really is.
Wed 30/04/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Oi Jason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.