GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommendations Please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/04/03 at 19:36
Regular
I have my PS2 working via the arial cable now (hurray) and I am going into town at the weekend to get some games for it and trade some oldies in. What games would any of you personally recomend me to get?

I already have:-

Gta Vice City
GTA III
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Red Faction
Gran Turismo 3 A-spec

I was thinking of getting Pro Evo 2 because it is meant to be decent but aren't really sure what else. Give me a few titles you recon are decent please. Thanks
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I have my PS2 working via the arial cable now (hurray) and I am going into town at the weekend to get some games for it and trade some oldies in. What games would any of you personally recomend me to get?

I already have:-

Gta Vice City
GTA III
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Red Faction
Gran Turismo 3 A-spec

I was thinking of getting Pro Evo 2 because it is meant to be decent but aren't really sure what else. Give me a few titles you recon are decent please. Thanks
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Golf.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:40
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
MGS2
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Smackdown 4, if you dont mind wrestling.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I will probably get MGS2 Substance, it is the same only with add-on levels isnt it?
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:47
Regular
"\\"
I reccomend splinter cell... Great game.
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ratchet and Clank or Jak and Daxter, if you like platformers!
Tue 29/04/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
OOH Splinter cell, I'm spoilt for choice!
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Pro Evo 2 - yes yes yes. Fantastic game.
Tue 29/04/03 at 20:33
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> I reccomend splinter cell... Great game.

I don't. From what i played of it round my friends, and from what he tells me, it stinks. He's even taken it back and got another game. Kyle, i can't recommend PES2 enough to you, but look at it this way:

Whenever i try to review the game, i get stuck. First of all, i don't want to make the game sound bad, because there isn't anything wrong with it. I usually can't fit everything in the space limit, and go about 400 characters over the limit.

Preferably, you could get the roster and team update disk, but even better, get an X-Port 2. Check the GAD winners list, and have a looky at my review :P

I got the game a few days after the release date, and i play it aleast for an hour a day, it's just that damn good. I made my football team the other day, come on the Gallow :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.