GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smack Down 3 Saves"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
Can any one tell me why it takes half a memory card to save your game, thats right 4MB to save. Is it me or does this seam excessive?
Fri 16/11/01 at 21:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Funny enough when i bought SD3 yesterday, it sprung to mind that my memory card was pretty full. I have some space on it and stuff, but something told me to buy a new one, so i did - and damn happy i did now too cause there would have been much cursing if i'd got the game home and found i couldn't save it ;-))

So now i have a memory card just for SD3....
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:57
dammit another 24.99 down the drain
Fri 16/11/01 at 19:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Where you getting your PS2 chipped then ?
Fri 16/11/01 at 17:35
damn, ill need another card as im getting 14 games next week (copied) when i get my ps2 chipped.

urm only joking. or am i?
Fri 16/11/01 at 13:21
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
It rearly does take over half a memory card! I will have to get a new one as i only have 1.6MB free and i need more that 4MB for this game.
Fri 16/11/01 at 12:27
Regular
it better not waste all that space i wont be happy
Fri 16/11/01 at 11:13
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Wow! Over half the Memory Card space gone on one game. I'd better have enough for an Pro Evo save or else I'm not going to be a happy bunny.

Mind you, doesn't it take ages to save games on Smackdown?
Thu 15/11/01 at 22:37
lol, ive saved my game but i havnt checked the space. let me go and look and the back of the box. brb.

ok it says 4173 minimum. thats over 4mb! wow! i wasted all that space.

i think it takes up all that space because you can put your 12 or so custom wrestlers, taunts, stables and everything in there. also sony want you to spend money on new memory cards.
Thu 15/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Can any one tell me why it takes half a memory card to save your game, thats right 4MB to save. Is it me or does this seam excessive?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.