GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Game Ever Vote"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
FOr some reason, in all my time being here, I've never seen one which involves all systems. Strngely, and the "Worst Game Ever Made" thread made me decide, hmm, this.

So, in the posts, either only vote for the game, or vote for it at the top, then take lets say 5 lines space before the rest of your text.
Makes it easier for me.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:56
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
OOT and wind Waker :P then SMASH BROS MELEE!
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Halo

Just above Splinter Cell and Age Of Empire.
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Nightfire and Max Payne

I can't decide! I vote for ALL of the above!
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
My top 3 would be:

Goldeneye
Zelda:OOT
Mario Kart
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
Zelda - Ocarina Of Time - 2 Votes
Final Fantasy VII - 2 Votes
Goldeneye: 007 - 2 Votes
GTA - Vice City - 1 Vote
Super Mario Bros 3 - 1 Vote
Super Mario Kart - 1 Vote
Earth And Beyond - 1 Vote
Halo - 1 Vote
Morrowind - 1 Vote
Fallout 2 - 1 Vote
Thu 01/05/03 at 16:55
Regular
"DS..."
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. nuff said really, allthough i'll most probably change my mind tommorow when I finnaly get my hands on the pure stroke of genius that is The Wind Waker, *shrugs* such is life..

slik ~_~
Thu 01/05/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Thu 01/05/03 at 08:47
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'll go with Final Fantasy VII. Never before has a game brought a tear to my eye like the death of a certain character. I knew it would happen but I still didn't want to beleve it.

Also the inclusion of the weapons (Ruby and I think it's Emerald) gave it an added challenge which I finally overcome.
Thu 01/05/03 at 08:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Morrowind
Thu 01/05/03 at 08:42
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
But the GT seris is the best racing sim

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.