GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is voting Dringo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 16:11
Regular
WElcome to the wonderful and enchanting world of notable elections. Now, in this three month period, who are you voting for. We have a number of competitors, but why not vote for the person who brings you such hatred in so many words like Dringo. Sure - he might get on your nerves. Sure - he might lose the election. But what you have to understand is that he can really focuses on points that he cares. Such is winning 3 GADS in like 2 1/2 weeks, which by anyones standards must be pretty good. So cast your preliminary vote: Who are you voting 4? My vote goes to Dringo...

Jcsuperstar: The Saviour of Souls
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:11
Regular
"*Plonk*"
WElcome to the wonderful and enchanting world of notable elections. Now, in this three month period, who are you voting for. We have a number of competitors, but why not vote for the person who brings you such hatred in so many words like Dringo. Sure - he might get on your nerves. Sure - he might lose the election. But what you have to understand is that he can really focuses on points that he cares. Such is winning 3 GADS in like 2 1/2 weeks, which by anyones standards must be pretty good. So cast your preliminary vote: Who are you voting 4? My vote goes to Dringo...

Jcsuperstar: The Saviour of Souls
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:12
Regular
"*Plonk*"
JCSuperStar wrote:
> Who are you voting 4?

I'll say it only once more:

>My vote goes to Dringo...
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:13
I'm not.

I think he's a tool.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:16
Regular
Heh heh... tool...
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:18
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Heh heh... tool...

I didn't mean anything perverse by it.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:22
Regular
"*Plonk*"
Bollards wrote:
>I think he's a tool.

Yeah you say nothing pereverse, but is that actually what you think. Now think. What do you mean. Explain to the rest of us. In your own words. Go on.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:24
I think he's a tool.

What more explanation do you want, Dringo?
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:24
Sorry, I meant to say:

I think you're a tool Dringo.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:29
Regular
"*Plonk*"
Bollards wrote:
> I think he's a tool.

>What more explanation do you want, Dringo?

What the hell??? I said for you to explian. and no, he didnt put me up to it.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:32
JCSuperStar wrote:
What the hell??? I said for you to explian. and no, he didnt
> put me up to it.

I don't really understand what you want me to say.

I think he's a tool.

What more can I say?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.