GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can someone setlle this argument?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 15:05
Regular
Right there seems to be a little bit of cunfusion over in the dvd's, tv and music forums and I need to settle it.

Robin williams is an actor am I right?

and it's Robie williams who is the singer isn't it?

Poeple are getting mixed up over there names. Somebody put them right 'cos I nknow I am.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Robbie Williams is the short @r$e manc who girls love and will never be James Bond in all his wet dreams

Robin Williams is a class stand up comedian who diversified into films and is still one of the greatest ad lib comedians around. Good Morning Vietnam is a classic and is arguably the greatest nam film (trust me I`ve seen a few)

He has made some stinkers but he is a dad now and wants his kids to be able to see him in films and be an example to them

Just to summarize - Robin Williams - comic genius
Robbie Williams - w@nk3r
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Robbie Williams is the short @r$e manc who girls love and will never be James Bond in all his wet dreams

Robin Williams is a class stand up comedian who diversified into films and is still one of the greatest ad lib comedians around. Good Morning Vietnam is a classic and is arguably the greatest nam film (trust me I`ve seen a few)

He has made some stinkers but he is a dad now and wants his kids to be able to see him in films and be an example to them

Just to summarize - Robin Williams - comic genius
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:25
and stop calling "Mrs Doubtfire" a good film!

If you're going to defend Robin Williams, put forward films like "Dead poets Society" or "Good Will Hunting"(arguable)

Otherwise you'll bury poor Robin further.

He was a good as the "out of focus actor" in Deconstructing Harry!
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:21
"I hate that!!!"
ohh for god sakes stop biccering
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:13
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Bollards wrote:
> Robin Williams is an actor and a comedian.

I think you
> should have wrote: Robin Williams is an 'actor' and 'comedian'.

Don't you mean "I think you should have WRITTEN"?

Anyway, Robin has done some good films, Good Morning Vietnam, Mrs Doubtfire.

Ok, he's had a couple of stinkers as well, but so have most actors.

That new Robert Redford one looks ok though, so a trailer for it last night, it's got Brad Pitt in as well.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:12
"I hate that!!!"
see what I mean.

shesh anybody who knew about take that would know who is the singer and who is the actor. unless of course they were away with the faries at the time take that was going.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Bollards wrote:

I think you should have wrote: Robin Williams is an 'actor' and 'comedian'.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:08
"I hate that!!!"
Bollards wrote:

Robbie Williams is the
> singer.

There were rumours that Robbie Williams would be the next James Bond,
> but I hope he isn't. may god save us all if he is.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Wasting away"
No offense, but wouldn't this have been better to post in the DVD forum so that people could understand their misunderstaning? Anyways, yes you are right.
Thu 15/11/01 at 15:07
Regular
"not dead"
Yep, Robbie Williams is the ex Take That singer.

Robin Williams is the actor of many a poor movie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.