GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A new thought regarding online gaming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/08/00 at 15:58
Regular
Through your TV. I know that Sky's digital package uses phone lines so would be no better than a modem, but I know for a fact that ntl use different technology that would incur no call fee's and would have a speed similar to that of a cable modem. If they get some games up of there service it could be successful. Though I can see people sitting at home trying to play games with there remote, like you can play the existing games.......
Thu 17/08/00 at 15:58
Regular
"not dead"
Through your TV. I know that Sky's digital package uses phone lines so would be no better than a modem, but I know for a fact that ntl use different technology that would incur no call fee's and would have a speed similar to that of a cable modem. If they get some games up of there service it could be successful. Though I can see people sitting at home trying to play games with there remote, like you can play the existing games.......
Thu 17/08/00 at 16:57
At this present time, I am writing this post using my NTL tv box in my bedroom. It has a control and infa-red keyboard. The connection is 512kb, which is very fast. There are no plans for NTL to make games for the NC-150 (the box) because they are a telecommunication company
Fri 18/08/00 at 09:12
Regular
"not dead"
They don't have to make games, just support them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.