GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"slipknot and bands of the same genre"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 13:48
Regular
what a load of twoddle
Sat 17/11/01 at 09:31
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i would rather stick a drill in my eye than listen to slipnot
Sat 17/11/01 at 02:05
Regular
I'm not a fan of the music, but they have got to be pretty much the frontrunner of their genre.
It may not be what you'd traditionally call musical talent, there may be more important aspects to the 'talent' that got them where they are today than those envolving their music, but in my opinion, there's no way they got where they are on a fluke. Hence, in my opinion, they have some kind of talent.
Sat 17/11/01 at 01:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The words Slipknot and Talent don't belong in the same sentence. Not unless it's part of the words untalented or talentless. Palm muting and drop-d tuning does not a guitar hero make.
Sat 17/11/01 at 01:00
Regular
Those guys must be loaded by now though?

I'm not suggesting they're sellouts, but i know i'd do what they're doing (if i had the tallent!) for the kind of money they're on.
Fri 16/11/01 at 21:52
"Uzi Lover"
Slipknot take it too far, like many other people......
Fri 16/11/01 at 17:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
I dont like Slipknot....They scare me! just kidding i like people like Pappa Roach and Linkin Park.
Thu 15/11/01 at 23:50
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Nothing wrong with Slipknot as soon as you get over the fact they're a little strange in their ways.

Feeling I'm one of the few who's playlist can slide from Slipknot into Joni Mitchel...
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Asher D wrote:

> What do people like about old men shouting swear words at microphones whilst sweating and doing things to pigs?

If this is your honest opinion then it is not worth explaining. Sorry.
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I admire your style, though I would have preferred that you got to your point sooner, rather than beating around the bush.

Nevertheless, allow me to retort.

"It's better than the fruity music you listen to..."

(it's a film line before you go off on one at me...:D)

But it's TRUE HA!
Thu 15/11/01 at 16:44
Regular
humpo wrote:
> what a load of twoddle

What do people like about old men shouting swear words at microphones whilst sweating and doing things to pigs?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.