GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eastenders vs Famous Monsters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 12:14
Regular
Phil Mitchell vs A Darlek

As the Darlek rushes toward Phil it reaches out with it’s plunger to try to hit him, Phil readies his fists an punches the Darlek making its head do a 360.

Winner: Phil Mitchell
Result:
Phil picks up the Darlek and flushes its head and metal body in the toilet.

------------------------------------
Sonya Jackson vs King Kong

As the giant ape picks the very small but mouthy Sonya in his hand, he looks at her closely and thinks to himself “why on earth would I carry her up a building” with that he runs off (without Sonya obviously).

Winner: Sonya Jackson
Result:
With Sonya’s big mouth and fat body she was easily safe from big apes who want to kidnap beautiful woman.

-----------------------------------
Ian Beale vs Alien queen

As Ian stands sweating as the Alien queen’s big black head sniffs him out he starts to beg “please don’t hurt me”, realising that Ian is a jibbing pathetic loser the Alien queen spares him for someone more worthy of her baby. After a while she returns and eats him anyway.

Winner: Alien queen
Result:
Ian’s body gets digested by the queen and turned into acidic poo.

----------------------------------
Pat Evens vs Predator

As the Predator watch’s Pat washing her dish’s in the window he goes to her door and gets whacked in the face with the door when she shuts it, after noticing the poor Predator is bleeding she lets him in for a cup of tea but as she dose so she accordantly sets off Predator’s self destruct mechanism and he explodes causing the house to blow up but Pat is unarmed because her giant earrings shield her from the blast.

Winner: Pat Evens
Result:
Pat as to move house (again)

---------------------------------
Wellard vs a Tyrannosaurus

As the large lizard approaches the barking Wellard it picks him up and eats him in one mouth full, however with the continent patting, stroking and hugging from Robbie Jackson, Wellard’s fur coat is full of grease which clogs up the Tyrannosauruses arteries and causes it to have an heart attack.

Winner: Nether
Result:
Fly’s come from nowhere and start eating the Tyrannosauruses corpse.
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:52
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
DALEK

Not Darlek

DALEK
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:50
"For the horde!!!!"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Firey Salamander wrote:
>
> continent patting,
>
>
> Don't know who Robbie Jackson is but he must be strong to life one of
> these.

I meant constant
Thu 01/05/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Aoe Master"
kk
Thu 01/05/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Firey Salamander wrote:

> continent patting,

Don't know who Robbie Jackson is but he must be strong to life one of these.
Thu 01/05/03 at 12:14
"For the horde!!!!"
Phil Mitchell vs A Darlek

As the Darlek rushes toward Phil it reaches out with it’s plunger to try to hit him, Phil readies his fists an punches the Darlek making its head do a 360.

Winner: Phil Mitchell
Result:
Phil picks up the Darlek and flushes its head and metal body in the toilet.

------------------------------------
Sonya Jackson vs King Kong

As the giant ape picks the very small but mouthy Sonya in his hand, he looks at her closely and thinks to himself “why on earth would I carry her up a building” with that he runs off (without Sonya obviously).

Winner: Sonya Jackson
Result:
With Sonya’s big mouth and fat body she was easily safe from big apes who want to kidnap beautiful woman.

-----------------------------------
Ian Beale vs Alien queen

As Ian stands sweating as the Alien queen’s big black head sniffs him out he starts to beg “please don’t hurt me”, realising that Ian is a jibbing pathetic loser the Alien queen spares him for someone more worthy of her baby. After a while she returns and eats him anyway.

Winner: Alien queen
Result:
Ian’s body gets digested by the queen and turned into acidic poo.

----------------------------------
Pat Evens vs Predator

As the Predator watch’s Pat washing her dish’s in the window he goes to her door and gets whacked in the face with the door when she shuts it, after noticing the poor Predator is bleeding she lets him in for a cup of tea but as she dose so she accordantly sets off Predator’s self destruct mechanism and he explodes causing the house to blow up but Pat is unarmed because her giant earrings shield her from the blast.

Winner: Pat Evens
Result:
Pat as to move house (again)

---------------------------------
Wellard vs a Tyrannosaurus

As the large lizard approaches the barking Wellard it picks him up and eats him in one mouth full, however with the continent patting, stroking and hugging from Robbie Jackson, Wellard’s fur coat is full of grease which clogs up the Tyrannosauruses arteries and causes it to have an heart attack.

Winner: Nether
Result:
Fly’s come from nowhere and start eating the Tyrannosauruses corpse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.