GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bah..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 13:34
Regular
Most of us are very happy with the release of Zelda and other decent games around this time.

I.Am.Not.

You see like many others I have exams in May. Five in total and every year it happens. A good game comes out. Important football finals are always the night before exams and like most finding the ability to ditch the game and tv for the books is quite hard.

So should I open Zelda when it arrives and play it a little as a break from the studying or should I just leave it till after the exams at the end of May?
Mon 05/05/03 at 20:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Good luck in your SATs.

You'll need it.
Mon 05/05/03 at 20:47
Regular
"zelda champion"
i sit sats in 2 weeks and a school trip the weak after and wen i get back mi birthday weres the time to play zelda
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Revision?

Er......ummm......sure.

*damn myself!!*
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think 3rd Year uni exams are a little different to the exams that most of you are sitting at the moment.
Have decided I can make or find the time for both.
Fri 02/05/03 at 14:23
Tip: Although cramming does work in many cases, it clearly does NOT for A-Level maths. You must revise at least two weeks before to get all the content in. I'm speaking from experience (and that was my AS exam).
Fri 02/05/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Excellent!"
Pah, revision, like coursework is best done the night before, only that way can you truely appreciate THE FEAR.

So play Zelda and stop whinging about it. We all have exams, get over it.

You could of course have been a very clever boy and imported it early.
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:13
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
I'd go insane revising for 8 hours a day, I only get 5 hours schooling a day, including free periods.

I cram right at the end, always works for me, fresh in you mind as well. my as-levels have been so rushed throughout the year you cant easily do structured revision, we've only just stopped learning new stuff!
Thu 01/05/03 at 15:19
Regular
What?

If you were awake for 12 hours, there is no way you should be spending more than 8 hours revising.
Thu 01/05/03 at 15:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A couple of hours? You shouldn't really have that much. But I would play it a bit, just to check you don't want to send it back.
Thu 01/05/03 at 14:58
Regular
ugh

Don't be an idiot.

So you have exams, and you need to revise, big deal. You shouldn't be revising all day, and you should have at least a couple of hours spare time each day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.