GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"games played- how u completed them- r u stuck- got tips"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/05/07 at 10:29
Regular
"god of war"
come talk about games etc like the latest god of war which i completed :)
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:29
Regular
"god of war"
come talk about games etc like the latest god of war which i completed :)
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:34
Regular
"god of war"
please come in my chat room :(
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:36
Regular
I havent played God of War yet. One game I'm proud to have completed was Final Fantasy VII. One of the few people who have, I imagine.
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:39
Regular
"god of war"
koolio mate , how long it take + god of war is a great game but it not got a very lot of levels if u no wot i mean
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:40
Regular
I think it took me a day or two to complete =)

That's a shame, do you know if they're doing a sequel?
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:41
Regular
"god of war"
o! ye! you dunt have to talk about god of war u can talk about any game _ u completed _ stuck on _ etc
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:42
Regular
"god of war"
a sequel to wot
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:43
Regular
God of War :)
Wed 09/05/07 at 10:46
Regular
"god of war"
oh! well wen i completed it zues never died and it shows you in a room with all the god of wars (exept kratos he want to aniyalte them all) and it just says "the end begins" then it comes up with credits and dunt forget god of war 1 which came out in 2005 and this one which i completed is god of war 2 so hopefully there will be a number 3 it is a kool game write bk
Wed 09/05/07 at 12:04
Regular
"lets go back"
Machie wrote:
> I havent played God of War yet. One game I'm proud to have
> completed was Final Fantasy VII. One of the few people who have,
> I imagine.

Ive been right at the end of FF7 for years. One day I'll get round to finishing it off. I got to the crater then stopped playing. Maybe in two week when I've finished my exams....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.