GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question................"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:13
Regular
I have seen yesterday that it says that the release date for The legend Of Zelda: The Win Waker is 2nd of May. But I saw it a while ago as being the 3rd of May. I reserved a copy and hopefully with the bonus disk and I was thinking it was comming out on the 3rd of May. But the release date is now the 2nd of May. So does that mean since I am getting a copy when it comes out does that mean that I will get it on the 2nd of may insted of the 3rd of May?
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Noobst@r wrote:
> Er...what is Legend of Zelda: The Win Waker?

It's like a sponge cake with a jam filling and lightly dusted in icing sugar, ony instead of sponge cake there are kittens, and instead of jam there are neon blue house bricks, and instead of icing sugar there are pure distilled spangleyness.

[edit: Needed more bad grammar]
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I agree...............................

SOME OF THIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Never mind about my question it was answered this morning. AND IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dashes off to play wind waker*
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Noobst@r wrote:
> Er...what is Legend of Zelda: The Win Waker? :P]

ITS THE HIGHEST RATED AND WICKEDEST AND REALLY COOL GRAPHICS GAME IN ALL OF HISTORY!!!
Thu 01/05/03 at 19:42
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Er...what is Legend of Zelda: The Win Waker? :P
Thu 01/05/03 at 19:32
Regular
"\\"
Woo, the 4th of may soon... Star wars day, May the 4th be with you.
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apparently, 3rd of May is a more memorable date, so Nintendo used it in the advertising campaign, although shops always release games on fridays, to make the most of the weekend sales boom.
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Muuuh. It will come when it comes.

I'm sure you can cope with ONE DAY.
Thu 01/05/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I have seen yesterday that it says that the release date for The legend Of Zelda: The Win Waker is 2nd of May. But I saw it a while ago as being the 3rd of May. I reserved a copy and hopefully with the bonus disk and I was thinking it was comming out on the 3rd of May. But the release date is now the 2nd of May. So does that mean since I am getting a copy when it comes out does that mean that I will get it on the 2nd of may insted of the 3rd of May?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.