GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lame!... Just lame!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
I just got a chain e mail, sucks as usual but this at the bottom just made it even more ovious it's just a waste of peoples time. This is the last little bit of it:

YOU MAY NOT WAIT FOR A CERTAIN TIME TO SEND IT........ REMEMBER, IT MUST BE SENT WITHIN 5 DAYS, OR YOUR WISH WILL NOT COME TRUE! PLEASE CONTINUE IT NOW!!!

*WARNING*

IF YOU DO NOT PASS THIS ON, SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!
* NOTE*
THE MORE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO THE MORE LUCK YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR LOVE LIFE. IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN LETTER (IT HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 1887) YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE FOR SEVEN YEARS. THIS IS NO
JOKE.

Now is it me, or is the bit about it going since 1887 just making it so bloody stupid? yet as i was trying to get to that bit, there must of been at least 500 hundred emails.

Heh heh, people are so dumb.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
"\\"
I just got a chain e mail, sucks as usual but this at the bottom just made it even more ovious it's just a waste of peoples time. This is the last little bit of it:

YOU MAY NOT WAIT FOR A CERTAIN TIME TO SEND IT........ REMEMBER, IT MUST BE SENT WITHIN 5 DAYS, OR YOUR WISH WILL NOT COME TRUE! PLEASE CONTINUE IT NOW!!!

*WARNING*

IF YOU DO NOT PASS THIS ON, SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!
* NOTE*
THE MORE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO THE MORE LUCK YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR LOVE LIFE. IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN LETTER (IT HAS BEEN GOING SINCE 1887) YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE FOR SEVEN YEARS. THIS IS NO
JOKE.

Now is it me, or is the bit about it going since 1887 just making it so bloody stupid? yet as i was trying to get to that bit, there must of been at least 500 hundred emails.

Heh heh, people are so dumb.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:30
Regular
yeah I got the same one. theres some sad, sad little gimps out there
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tell them to f### off.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:35
" Crazy!"
I don't even think people had the internet back in 1887. well I'm actually very sure, so if people didn't how could it of started in 1887.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I believe it might just have been an exaggeration...
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
"\\"
Steam power was a realtivly new thing then, so I have no clue how they could of had computers, nevermind the internet.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:38
Regular
Maybe it meant 1987.
A historical year.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pfft.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:54
Regular
"I'm Great."
1887. Oh how I laughed. Just beyond me. The least they could do is make it believable. Me thinks that the "delete" button shall be used.
Fri 02/05/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
It may well have been 1887 as it used to be a chain letter but no one sends letters anymore so it got moved to the email.

Anyhow I must have broken at least 2 of these as so far I have had 14 years of bad luck and the end isn't in sight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.