GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The future is here, the future is Gamecube...or is it XBOX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/01 at 00:30
Regular
The Gamecube is launching on November 18th. Is anyone saving for it, or waiting for the XBOX release date during March 2002.

What ever happens, both consoles are going to prevail.
Thu 15/11/01 at 00:30
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
The Gamecube is launching on November 18th. Is anyone saving for it, or waiting for the XBOX release date during March 2002.

What ever happens, both consoles are going to prevail.
Thu 15/11/01 at 00:40
Regular
Yeh well, we aint getting the Gamecube till Spring...So i aint gonna start saving till February.

As for X-Box, well i hear better and better things about it everyday. At first i wasnt completly against buying one, but i am considering purchasing one.
Thu 15/11/01 at 00:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I have about a mere 40 pound and a GAD win for a game, it's not like I need to be saving yet anyway but thats what I do have, I don't think I will get a X Box it just dosn't appeal to me like the Gamecube does.

We can have fancy colours, ohhhhhhhh
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:21
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
A general note to all:

I think it's safe to wait for the XBOX and Gamecube, whichever one you prefer buying. Look how quick the price of the PS2 dropped.

WOW!
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:25
I thought that the GC would be coming next year.
Or do you mean that it's November 18th next year?
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> I thought that the GC would be coming next year.
Or do you mean that it's
> November 18th next year?

GameCube comes out on November 18th this year in America, but early next year in the UK.

I'll rather wait for GameCube 'cos Nintendo seem to have a better idea of what we like!
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:29
I thought Gmaecube was being released on March 4th over here.

Isn't November 18th the American release date?
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:30
Then why didn't they just say that it was only in America?
I don't like it when I get confused.
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:32
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> Then why didn't they just say that it was only in America?
I don't like it when
> I get confused.

...and I don't like how we always have to get everything sooo late. Bummer!!!
Thu 15/11/01 at 18:34
I'm gonna move to Japan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.