GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have they found her yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/05/07 at 10:52
Regular
That little 3 year old girl, Madeleine? I havent really been following the story much.

Why wasnt someone babysitting the kids while the parents went out? Even if they were sleeping you wouldnt go off and leave them. It would be terrible if any of them were to wake up and see no one around, let alone have someone come in and kidnap one of them.

I'd like to think @ngel, pb and my girlfriends siblings would never leave their children like that. I really feel sorry for the parents though. All the "what ifs" running through their heads and feeling powerless to do anything but hope and pray.

Sadly this kind of thing is something I should highlight on my website. Kidnappings while on holiday do happen though extremely rare, infact there was one boy who disappeared called Needham (my other surname). I think his parents still go out there searching for him every year.
Tue 08/05/07 at 21:59
Regular
"eat toast!"
if this whole incident ends badly, the police are going to take a lot of stick for it.
Tue 08/05/07 at 13:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well by now, I wouldn't hold out much hope of her ever being found alive. You normally find that if a child has been missing at least 3 days, then that's it.
Tue 08/05/07 at 12:01
Regular
"8==="
Seems like a lot of the blame's being placed on the police. It's needle in a haystack time.

They should've kept an eye on their kid.
Tue 08/05/07 at 11:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I saw on the news how the police were meant to be stopping and searching every car but when it started raining they got inside their cars why lots of people drove past, one big thing with blacked out windows drove past and didnt get stopped either...they could be well away by now!
Tue 08/05/07 at 10:55
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> I'd like to think @ngel, pb and my girlfriends siblings would
> never leave their children like that.

Its tempting!

No i would never do such thing. I watch them like a hawk.
Tue 08/05/07 at 10:52
Regular
That little 3 year old girl, Madeleine? I havent really been following the story much.

Why wasnt someone babysitting the kids while the parents went out? Even if they were sleeping you wouldnt go off and leave them. It would be terrible if any of them were to wake up and see no one around, let alone have someone come in and kidnap one of them.

I'd like to think @ngel, pb and my girlfriends siblings would never leave their children like that. I really feel sorry for the parents though. All the "what ifs" running through their heads and feeling powerless to do anything but hope and pray.

Sadly this kind of thing is something I should highlight on my website. Kidnappings while on holiday do happen though extremely rare, infact there was one boy who disappeared called Needham (my other surname). I think his parents still go out there searching for him every year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.